website statistics

Olympic Games Recreations and Other Olympic Themed Events

Olympian1010

Hello Totallympians! This is the place where you can discuss your own and other people’s recreations of the Olympics and other related events (I.e Marblympics, Olympic Video Games, Minecraft Olympics).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The 2019 Marblympics begin in one month. This year will feature a highly expanded competition that includes new events, teams, and for the first time a comprehensive qualification system.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...

Ladies and Gentlemen the day has arrived.

Opening Ceremony and Event 1:

• 4 weeks later...

Some pictures of my Olympic Tennis Stadium in Minecraft:

Olympian10101.jpg

Olympian10102.jpg

Olympian10103.png

Olympian10104.png

This is mainly how spend most of my time gaming nowadays. I find building (at least in Minecraft) super relaxing. Plus, it’s fun to go through and engineer your own Olympic venues. This one took about 3/4 hours to build. If you guys like this one, I’ll post some pics of other venues/sports.

Outdoor Velodrome (Though it’s called the Quartz Porkodrome (since pigs are used as the bikes):

Olympian1010-1.png

Olympian10102.png

Equestrian Center:

FDB16F06-6F46-455D-9EF6-219AD24F0D67.jpeg

Current step up was for Driving (Cones portion)

Edited by Olympian1010

• 2 weeks later...

Speed Skating Stadium:

AE5-F9-C46-E0-F5-4-EAF-9-DFE-2408-F629-C

Ice Rink (the glass on the perimeter will eventually be built up to form a glass pyramid over the arena):

DBFCDB5-F-102-C-48-EE-A9-B3-0-C6798-C4-C

Gymnastics Centre (currently set up for Aerobic and Artistic):

0-D95401-C-DDA1-4-A80-AF34-342-D20-B02-C

What’s funny is that I have no desire to be an architect, even though I throughly enjoy building these stadiums.

Pretty sure I can keep my balance on that huge balance beam :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Pretty sure I can keep my balance on that huge balance beam :d 

I was just trying out a few different designs. :p