website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Fuck this american team, like always in american soccer, they dont really give a shit and it shows, they should've kept Jurgen Klinsman and not get scared after 2 games against Mexico and Costa Rica a year ago, i dont think he would've let them play like this in Trinidad.

Damnit. As a half-American, a US-Syria playoff would have been amazingly interesting. Though tensions would probably get high. 

I just feel terrible for the Syrians. And Australia has to be one of the most boring World Cup sides ever. They always show up and are always forgettable. 

US, on the other hand... I'm not really a fan of their team either. But wow... The Russians are probably laughing their asses off :lol: Though would have been a good match there too- US vs Russia. 

Go Honduras :HON

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

8 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Damnit. As a half-American, a US-Syria playoff would have been amazingly interesting. Though tensions would probably get high. 

I just feel terrible for the Syrians. And Australia has to be one of the most boring World Cup sides ever. They always show up and are always forgettable. 

in 2006 they've done a great WC , losing only to WC champions in R16 with a suspicious PK in the vary last minute , current Australia could lose to any team and Honduras would be very dangerous at home , they could destroy Australia there , unlike Australia at home became a very weak team , tying with Syria 1-1 , defeating Thailand at 86th minute , a very lucky win over KSA , they don't deserve to go for WC this time IMO   

Edited by thepharoah

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

in 2006 they've done a great WC , losing only to WC champions in R16 with a suspicious PK in the vary last minute , current Australia could lose to any team and Honduras would be very dangerous at home , they could smash Australia there , unlike Australia at home became a very weak team , tying with Syria 1-1 , defeating Thailand at 86th minute , a very lucky win over KSA , they don't deserve to go for WC this time IMO   

Yeah, true, though that was 2006. This current team, you're absolutely right, doesn't deserve it.  

Congrats on the Egypt, by the way. :yes @thepharoah

@heywoodu I feel your pain. :(

Does the US have grounds to challenge that goal of Panama? It was so obviously invalid. Though England-Germany in the 2010 World Cup comes to mind, so probably not. They shouldn't have had to qualify in such a close manner anyway.

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

5 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Congrats on the Egypt, by the way. :yes

@heywoodu I feel your pain. :(

Does the US have grounds to challenge that goal of Panama? It was so obviously invalid. Though England-Germany in the 2010 World Cup comes to mind, so probably not. They shouldn't have had to qualify in such a close manner anyway.

thanks very much :yes as long as the referee didn't manipulate for a side just as what happened in African qualifiers with Senegal and SA , then we go to the rule of Mistakes are part of football 

Edited by thepharoah

6 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

thanks very much :yes as long as the referee didn't manipulate for a side just as what happened in African qualifiers with Senegal and SA , then we go to the rule of Mistakes are part of football 

Well, you can bet the Americans will try to prove he did. Can't be good for FIFA either. Huge potential audience now gone. 

4 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Well, you can bet the Americans will try to prove he did. Can't be good for FIFA either. Huge potential audience now gone. 

It could have been a penalty and Panama would have scored from it also , maybe American media would press on this case who knows , but i think it's almost impossible to replay the match