website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How to not score a goal with your head, lesson 1. By Aleksandar Mitrovic.

Thiago Silva failed Mitrovic' class :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Agora, Sindo disse:

You are ignoring him but not really "ignoring" him from a technical point of view, since you keep reading his replies. With the ignore function you would not even read his posts.

The world is not perfect, there will always be people you don't like around, especially in the sports world where everyone supports different teams/athletes. Moderating the forum and taking decisions on what posts to delete, what posts to keep, which users to warn is the last thing I want to do when I get home, but someone has to do it and of course it's not a fun thing. Nobody is forced to remain on the forum if they can not stand how I deal with the moderation anymore. But I assure you that whoever will be the admin in the future will keep receiving complaints, simply because it is impossible to make everyone happy and everytime I decide to delete/not to delete a post it's like if I am a referee and I have to decide if it's penalty or not. I would love both teams to be happy but you have to take a decision, always very quickly and often you take the wrong one, and one team will be happy with your decision and the other one disappointed.

I don't care about him. My biggest beef is that you allow bestmen to stay around. He's a user who has called me a girl (it's not a problem being a woman, but this is not my gender identity), homo, made fun of me in the old forum whenever I referred to gay athletes... And he only gets 24 h bans? Really? You are the moderator, and I don't understand how you can keep reading the same complaints over and over again, and you still think doing nothing is the best way to ignore the situation. 

2 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

how come serbia doesnt have anyone in attack.mitrovic plays in championship,so 2nd english league.isnt someone better around?

Even with Ronaldo in our team we will lose cuz our coach is amateur.

Just now, NikolaB said:

Last time we won Brazil in 1934 lol

We deserved this elimination, rivals were better and thats it. Hope we will qualify for next competition.

you have some very talented players and this tournament is very good lesson for youngsters,especially both central defenders who played good,especially for their age