website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

8 minutes ago, konig said:

In my case i said from a personal perspective, not economical, i understand well the drama because in Argentina is the same, in this ocations for me, the better thing to do is de-dramatize......there isnt any other thing to do.

It was not meant for you. 

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Good idea! And we'll also invite some B-nations like Senegal, Panama, Peru, Honduras and so on. You know, all the small nations who no way qualify for the WC while ITA, USA, NED, Chile etc miss out :evil:

Can we with our Czech brothers enter to this event too ? :d you know, we are not something special but we have one European title in 1976 so at least we fullfil the the Historical criteria for the entry to your prestigious club :p

33 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Can we with our Czech brothers enter to this event too ? :d you know, we are not something special but we have one European title in 1976 so at least we fullfil the the Historical criteria for the entry to your prestigious club :p

Sure :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

43 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Nigeria is leading 4-2 over Argentina now in a friendly match :yikes:

Is an argentinian B team, start winning 2-0 and finish 4-2.......without Messi we only see disaster of our national team, i dont know but may be is the first victory of Nigeria against us.

hace 20 minutos, konig said:

Is an argentinian B team, start winning 2-0 and finish 4-2.......without Messi we only see disaster of our national team, i dont know but may be is the first victory of Nigeria against us.

No, they also won a friendly 4-1 in 2010 I think.

Anyway, this friendly wasn't serious. The coach wouldn't play this tactics and with some of these players in a wc match.