website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

I think Ivory Coast's goalkeeper read the warnings for black people in Russia and thought "fuck this shit, I ain't going to Russia!" judging by his performance at the two goals Morocco made :d

https://streamable.com/2hv5j

https://streamable.com/2bmwo

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

but you are qualified for the WC too, so you did not need him :d Congrats btw :yes

But I'm not satisfied with our coach , he's very old schooled one , even Cuper is much known globally than Renard , but he's always defending and always has the same tactics despite who's the opponent 

This is interesting , back in 2014 we had only Algeria from North Africa at the World Cup and they were very good , this time Algeria failed to qualify but Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia made it instead !

for our team Iran, if we have to play African teams I strongly prefer North African countries, not because they are not good enough, they played great here (especially Egypt) but mostly because we have better chance against their style.

but we won't get Egypt or Tunisia, they will be in the same pot as Iran, there is 25% chance to get Morocco

36 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

But I'm not satisfied with our coach , he's very old schooled one , even Cuper is much known globally than Renard , but he's always defending and always has the same tactics despite who's the opponent 

Cuper is more known globally than Renard? How do you mean that? :p 

I mean, I've never heard of this Cuper in my life yet I definitely know Renard :d  (granted, that's mostly because there's always a lot of discussion about the Dutch players in the Moroccan team and Hervard selecting them or not)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I wonder if bookmakers have been getting strange bets on Congo around halftime or in the last minutes, with Congo needing to win (I mean, Libya could suddenly have scored and that would have put Congo in qualifying position) and Guinea being eliminated anyway, this really smells like something fishy has been going on there....an own goal and two injury time goals :d 

0729a97635.png