website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Belgian journalists in the media center were actively celebrating Belgian yellow cards :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Januzaj dude that's not the plan!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Now it's getting interesting, two teams who likely prefer to finish in 2nd instead of 1st. Expect the most boring match ever with quite some yellow cards to break the tie :p 

There goes your prediction down the drain. :p

image.png.28a0e6f465517fa288313a399d8596b0.png

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Aaah, I remember when @Werloc used :bye: against bestmen (I think it was at the Lithuanian TISC). Ever since that bestmen is using it non-stop in these kind of situations. :d

It's sad that I remember that, but alright. :p

Even I don't remember that, it's not generally a smiley that I'd use and I guess it was purely with ironic purpose :mumble:

Anyways, being a passive bystander, this thread is a gold mine for the popcorn industry with all the drama :p

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Aaah, I remember when @Werloc used :bye: against bestmen (I think it was at the Lithuanian TISC). Ever since that bestmen is using it non-stop in these kind of situations. :d

It's sad that I remember that, but alright. :p

It's never sad to remember anything from TISC.

Just now, Werloc said:

Even I don't remember that, it's not generally a smiley that I'd use and I guess it was purely with ironic purpose :mumble:

Anyways, being a passive bystander, this thread is a gold mine for the popcorn industry with all the drama :p

Well, now you know whose fault it is. :bye:

#banbestmen