website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

11 godzin temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

I don't remember insulting you or Poleand, so by ingnoring me you won't miss anything. If i feel the need to insult Poland or you i promise to do it via PM.

it wasn`t about you actually, let`s focus on football, maybe we`ll succeed

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 hora atrás, heywoodu disse:

To quote legendary Dutch coach Rinus Michels (who guided the Netherlands to Euro 1988 win): "Football is war." 

:p

You guys were truly excited yesterday, many people really happy in bars for the Germany being eliminated. Finally some World Cup excitment in The Netherlands :lol:

vor 11 Stunden schrieb thepharoah:

received_10157604294539899.jpeg.72f60b9f9c9420181ff9c063b2f5856e.jpeg

Yeah thats exactly how i feel during most discussions on here, a grown-up among children. Lets hope that you guys will grow up too.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Dunadan:

I ask for proof for your claim that Germany invaded Austria to help Italy win the World Cup, like you suggested here:

Plus I asked before if there was any other World Cup that you considered a joke...If Italy is only 2 times champion, how many World Cupshave Germany and Brazil won in your opinion?

No, your oririginal point was that those 2 world cups werents irregular or at least one of them wasnt, otherwise we wouldnt lead this discussion. Whether germany invaded austria to help italy win the world cup or not really hasnt anything to do with our discussion. Lets settle this discussion: Do you think that the 2 first world cup wins for Italy were irregular or at least extremely shady or not?

Obviously you are trying to change the discussion here, but just implying that german or brazil world cup wins might have been irregular too wont do anything, so i am gonna ask you to provide proof as i did with the italian world cup wins.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb kungshamra71:

Wow too many harsh discussions here!

lets try to fix all this World Cup stress with a bit of humor, by showing you guys how Portuguese team is training in this days for the match again Uruguay and Suarez! :lol:

FA519072-020B-42E0-A743-92523F29DFD5.jpeg

Wouldnt mind Suarez biting Pepe, although he would probably get a food poisoning from it.

51 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

You guys were truly excited yesterday, many people really happy in bars for the Germany being eliminated. Finally some World Cup excitment in The Netherlands :lol:

It's especially fun to look back at for example the Premier League darts in Berlin earlier this year, where the two Dutch players were greeted by a constant chorus of "Ohne Holland fahr'n wir zur WM" ("Without the Netherlands we're going to the World Cup") coming out of a couple thousands of German mouths :d 

Obviously that was greeted by the Dutch as part of the usually good-mannered (nowadays at least) banter back and forth, just like since yesterday Dutch social media has been full with versions of the song "Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei" ("Too bad Germany, everything is over") :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The big difference is that Germany has a lot of great young talents and will have no problem to be a contender again in 4 years, while Italy and the Netherlands have been shit for a long time and don't have much promise, that's also why german fans can take those provocations as what they are: An attempt to hide the fact that those countries have become irrelevant in today's football and that it is very likely to stay that way.

34 minuti fa, OlympicsFan ha scritto:

The big difference is that Germany has a lot of great young talents and will have no problem to be a contender again in 4 years, while Italy and the Netherlands have been shit for a long time and don't have much promise, that's also why german fans can take those provocations as what they are: An attempt to hide the fact that those countries have become irrelevant in today's football and that it is very likely to stay that way.

I agree (about Italy).

All good idea/changes/and other "magic formulas" ....... proposed after our elimination are far away from start.