website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

26 minut temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

I am sorry to say that, but in my opinion your team even on paper isn't better than Japan or Senegal, not to mention Colombia. With the german team there were tons of problems, even the friendly matches looked dreadful. In the end there were just too many problems to compensate:

- Löw's dreadful decisions

- The whole Gündogan/Özil situation

- Too many injured/out of form players

- Too much pressure/too little "hunger"

In the end this is certainly disappointing for Germany, but since 1990 Germany won 2 world cups, which no other nation than Brazil did, so as a german fan you can't ask for more. It's sad, but after the tournament noone really cares whether you lost in group stage or semifinal, only the title counts for german fans.

i only meant that we also underperformed comparing to let`s say 2015-2017, of course on our level, problems you mentioned seem similar to ours. In shape from Euro we would look much better

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

c525d770-ca64-4add-9c0d-8063dc88d0b8.jpg

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

37 minutes ago, MHSN said:

and you can make fun of them when they lose. but I was reading the forum during Panama-ENG match and even during that match someone was complaining about the number of Asian teams !

even Saudi Arabia wasn't that disastrous after the first match.

One or two surprises from the Asian teams don't change anything. In the later stage of the WC there won't be Asian teams. No doubt the Asian football developed so much but while the Azzuri or the Oranje can't be here I don't think the numbers from the zones are right. 

Edited by lapaj

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

This is wrong. It should HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

I thought RSRSRSRSRSRS or KKKKKKKK :p 

Brazilian online laughing is confusing. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, lapaj said:

One or two surprises from the Asian teams don't change anything. In the later stage of the WC there won't be Asian teams. No doubt the Asian football developed so much but while the Azzuri or the Oranje can't be here I don't think the numbers of the zones are right. 

what about giving 30 spots to Europe + Brazil and Argentina and kill the rest of the world ? that would be fair I guess . why the rest of the world even exists ?!

btw I'm a big fan of Italy. I love Italy NT more or less the same as Iran but they deserve to "not qualify" when they picked someone like Ventura to lead the team.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

2018-05-26_22-58-12.jpg.b862b7ccb4a17c9af1d1dfd6c6d34eb3.jpg

DgtbXDUX0AEGM1r.jpg

I agree, shocking how much plastic garbage german fans produced. Germany being eliminated is better for the future of planet earth. African people never produce such huge amounts of garbage.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Group F

South Korea - Germany 2:0 (0:0)   

Goals  90.+1 Kim Young-Gwon 1:0, 90.+5 Son Heung-min 2:0.

Yellow Cards: Jung Woo-Young, Lee Jae-Sung, Moon Seon-Min, Son Heung-Min.

Officials: Geiger (USA) – Fletcher (CAN), Anderson (USA), 41.835 attendance

South Korea:   Cho Hyun-Woo - Lee Yong, Kim Young-Gwon, Kim Young-Sun, Hong-Chul - Jung Woo-Young, Jang Hyun-Soo, Lee Jae-Sung, Moon Seon-Min (69. Ju Se-Jong) - Ku Ja-Cheol (56. Hwang Hee-Chan, 79. Ko Yo-Han) Son Heung-Min

Germany: Neuer - Kimmich, Hummels, Süle, Hector (78. Brandt) - Khedira (58. Gomez), Kroos - Goretzka (63. T. Müller), Özil, Reus - Werner