Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

21 goals total in second round of groups G and H, considerably raising the goal average of the tournament.

• Like 1

Plz Poland win for me against Japan , i eant both Colombia and Senegal to qualify but i know it'll be very hard :(

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

have you seen the flying bugs over the  lawn ?

Bugs fly, what you expect from them, to swim or play hockey. :p

• Haha 1

The Police - Synchronicity

Poland - Hopelessity

Once again, let's try to follow some guidelines in order to finish the FIFA World Cup all alive:

Do you read in the thread posts of users you can not stand? Suggestion: Ignore the user

Do you read a post you think contains a personal attack against a user and/or against a whole nation? Suggestion: Report the post.

If the post will not be deleted, then and just then you should reply. If instead of reporting the post you reply the post, if the original post will be deleted your reply will be deleted as well.

Thank you for your cooperation ;)

Posted (edited)

But it`s you who let such shameful posts by accepting 2 users writing almost only shameful or provocative posts. Don`t be Nawałkas, 1 Nawałka (Polish coach) is enough, you either eliminate the problem or it grows but only on yours responsibility - don`t throw this responsibility on users. If we are to be a forum - let`s discuss, i just want to know those migrant players names

Edited by Pavlo

2 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

But it`s you who let such shameful posts by accepting 2 users writing almost only shameful or provocative posts. Don`t be Nawałkas, 1 Nawałka (Polish coach) is enough, you either eliminate the problem or it grows

For you it's 2 users, for another user could be 1 user and for another one 10 users.

If you read a provocative post and you report it, you can report it and give a mod some time to see the report and decide.

If you think a user write just shameful or provocative posts I don't think you care for his/her opinion, so the best solution is to ignore him/her, so that his/her posts will not appear anymore when you are logged in in your account.

sure but what is wrong with my will to see those migrants players name? Is this provocative? Bestmen said A - let him say B - let him defend by himself if he has anything meritoric to say about migrant players available to coach Nawałka. Is this a forum or not?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

sure but what is wrong with my will to see those migrants players name? Is this provocative? Bestmen said A - let him say B - let him defend by himself if he has anything meritoric to say about migrant players available to coach Nawałka. Is this a forum or not?

What he said it's not important anymore from the moment his post was deleted. If it wasn't like this, people would keep replying to posts deleted years ago.

14 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

you either eliminate the problem or it grows but only on yours responsibility - don`t throw this responsibility on users. If we are to be a forum - let`s discuss, i just want to know those migrant players names

It's not users' responsability, but you have the chance to personally "ban" a user by ignoring his/her posts, that's a great thing I think since everyone would like to "ban" other users. Nobody forces you to ignore other users, but it's a chance you have and I think everyone should use it if they have a very low consideration of another user and they do not care about what they post.

Posted (edited)
Am ‎24‎.‎06‎.‎2018 um 02:33 schrieb MHSN:

No :d Mexico will advance by virtue of beating Germany in head to head match

Edit. I might be wrong here. that's the way in sports like basketball. not sure if that applies for FIFA rules or not.

Fun Fact: German online newspaper welt.de did a research on this and asked FIFA. Apparently 2nd place would be detrmined via fair-play-Points if Germany and Sweden win their matches 2-1. Here you can see all possibilities for german team:

DWO-SP-WM-Rechenschieber-as-jpg.jpg

Edited by ledon
  • Like 2

Today cheer for African countries and Russia (even I like Uruguay very much)

Let's go Egypt and Morocco