website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm not saying that he's bigger than Cristiano (would have loved that but even though I can't stand Cristiano as anything but an actor, I know very well that he's lengths before Zlatan in everything but getting attention)

Even in getting attention Cristiano Ronaldo annoyingly wins :p 

Although both of them seem to be top-of-the-line attention whores :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Also quite interesting fun fact, we are using VAR for the first time, many penalties happened after video reviews etc...but we still didn´t had any single yellow card for diving or simulations in this WC :p

Would really love to see them use it for penalizing diving, but I think it should be done after the match (or possibly during half time though it may be a dangerous way) (except when it's important situations (penalties, free kicks in dangerous situations and such)). It would mean too much stops. If players start seeing yellow cards given to players diving, we could very well see less diving happening (though we could also end up seeing people doing it in the end of the tournament because it wouldn't mean too much to get that yellow card after the final)

Just now, Agger said:

Has Sweden taken over the Netherlands (well, they took part in eliminating them), Italy (and them), Spain and France? Damn. How don't we have a better team? :yikes:

Not to mention Ballon d'Or which must mean that all of the World is Sweden :lol:

i meant all the players of WORLD won their National champs  and play in great clubs in Europe not only Zlatan

on the other hand Zlatan didn't win the Euro / World cup /Gold olympic medals like the rest

you can say that he was one pretty good player not the  KING OF FOOTBALL , there are tons of African players better than him