website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Ok no own goal, but definitely a lucky goal

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Belle said:

It's boring if the same teams wins all the time I think.

Just now, Belle said:

Goal Spain. Wohooo. :clap:

:dunno:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Such cliche goal for this WC...

Just waiting for a penalty by video referee in half an hour

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:dunno:

Yes, I know it looks strange. I usually cheer for the top teams. But I think it's fun for the sport if the underdogs also wins. And I don't agree with it's a bad WC only becausevthe top teams doing bad.

6 minutes ago, Belle said:

It is a bad WC because the top nations doing bad? I think it's good for the sport if other teams get the chance sometimes. It's boring if the same teams wins all the time I think.

No,its bad because majority of teams just want to defend their goal.

Its bad because this WC is inefficient,goals are rare,70% of match duration is spent by intercepting the ball in the middle,passing it to the goalkeeper and so on.

We dont see nice passes,nice saves,nice goals. We only see brute strength and "parking the buss".

Fuck this shit