website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Russia 8 goals in 2 matches? Russia???

Someone go catch those urine samples right now.

They tried, but the urine burned right through the bottles and then they gave up.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Updated goal scorers leaderboard.

8 - penalty

5 - own goal

3 - Ronaldo

I'm just gonna be the autist and point out that you can't make a list with both goalscorers and ways in which a goal has been scored :teacher:

That's like making a list of modes of transportation you have used in the past month:

5 - Car

3 - Audi

3 - Mercedes

3 - Ford

2 - Bike

2 - Volkswagen

2 - Tesla

1 - Airplane

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

This game was epic. :bowdown:

image.png.33c6550a76b130b52b1c8f49eacc30f5.png

More than 50% of the games have had either converted penalties or own goals. At least two more had missed penalties.

Yet my bet of no more than two penalties in one game is still alive :d 

I expected Poland and Colombia to win. Colombia played with only 10 almost the entire game, so they are excused. Poland should have done much better based on their qualification results, but then again their individual players don't really look better than those of Senegal, so i guess this isn't a huge shock. Nice that Germany isn't the only european nation that lost a match anymore and even nicer too see an african nation finally winning. I think those results make the group even more unpredictable. I think no matter which teams advance, none of them has a great chance to make it to the quarterfinal, same is true for all the teams in group A. Maybe Uruguay might do something against Portugal ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.