website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

42 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I see.

I have no problem to apologize, I am sorry if you feel offended, it wasn´t definitely my intention.

Once again I wast just doing my job stopping a stupid childish discussion and by this I removed all posts involved in this situation, so also the starting post (which, once again wasn´t purely offensive, but just started the series of insulting and offensive answers) that´s all about the reason of the posts removal. and it was purely my own decision so I take the whole responsibility about it.

Hope you´ll consider it as a sufficient apology

I have to repeat again, I like you personally, I just didn't like the way you handled it, when you delete something you have to notify the user and explain the reason. even though I still don't accept your reason, this is not my fault if someone can't stand a simple question. and that wasn't a series of anything, cuz I wasn't going to respond, I never respond to personal insults ,

and yes I feel offended and that was disrespectful and I never stay anywhere when I feel disrespected, this is what I always do, offline or online.

I accept this and I'm not quitting the forum but I'm still upset about this. I hope it never happens again. ;) btw I had forgotten there is a "ignore list"

21 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I have to repeat again, I like you personally, I just didn't like the way you handled it, when you delete something you have to notify the user and explain the reason. even though I still don't accept your reason, this is not my fault if someone can't stand a simple question. and that wasn't a series of anything, cuz I wasn't going to respond, I never respond to personal insults ,

and yes I feel offended and that was disrespectful and I never stay anywhere when I feel disrespected, this is what I always do, offline or online.

I accept this and I'm not quitting the forum but I'm still upset about this. I hope it never happens again. ;) btw I had forgotten there is a "ignore list"

Fair enough. I respect your recommendation and principles. Hope we´ll experience many great discussions and times on the forum in the future :yes