website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

That's exactly what a person brainwashed by western media would say. Try to discredit me as much as you want, but there is a clear agenda by having the world cup at this exact date. Think about it: The first time a world cup is played in a muslim country, it will be played at a completely different date, why is that? Why did so many nations try to take the world cup away from Qatar? Let me help you, it's because they are afraid that muslim countries will beat them if the world cup doesn't take place during ramadan.

Qatar has bought everything now, World Cup, World Athletics Champs, World Handball champs, their handball team had like two natives and rest just foreigners bought for cash. I wonder how many natives will play football in four years time?

Qatar is one huge desert, you might as well play in on Sahara but Qatar has the money to bankroll their wishes.

Besides, I'm from Poland that has never been described as a Western country :d

Edited by Monzanator

vor 4 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

as  i always support :NGR  :GER    :URU 

am 1/3 happy

and for the day waiting the win of :MAR  and :ESP 

I think you have to decide for one nation. I support all african nations, europe and south america has won enough, it's time for an african nation to win it. I support Nigeria as they have a german coach. :GER:hug::NGR

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Monzanator:

Qatar has bought everything now, World Cup, World Athletics Champs, World Handball champs, their handball team had like two natives and rest just foreigners bought for cash. I wonder how many natives will play football in four years time?

Besides, I'm from Poland that has never been described as a Western country :d

Why was Qatar forced to buy foreign athletes? Their own athletes can't compete during ramadan, so they had to buy athletes who were able to compete during ramada.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I feel sorry for Portugal, the spanish goal was clearly irregular and never should have counted. I guess not only Real has a deal with the referees.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Why was Qatar forced to buy foreign athletes? Their own athletes can't compete during ramadan, so they had to buy athletes who were able to compete during ramada.

Bahrain also does it, they buy East African runners all the time because it all comes down to money. Kenya & Ethiopia are poor, Qatar has the oil fields. Nobody's gonna tell the rich what they should do, Kenya & Ethiopia least of all. Of course in football they're gonna buy Brazilians and Argentinians most likely.

13 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I feel sorry for Portugal, the spanish goal was clearly irregular and never should have counted. I guess not only Real has a deal with the referees.

But spain has a game...and portugal play shity footbal and they dont deserve win last euro

2-2 :banana:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile I was so confused about the posts above this one...how could people talk about goals 20 minutes ago when the match started 21.00 CET? Looks like I was mistaken by an hour :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!