website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

13 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

The atmosphere here has reached the bottom, almost no one knows we even play a match tonight... and considering the absence of Modrić, Rakitić, Lovren and Pjaca I wouldn't be surprised if the poor Kosovo and Finland teams give them problems.

same here after the Euro and the lose with England the general atmosphere returned to ...well (our) normal :d hard to find anyone interested about the next games, only what peoples speaks and we see day after day in our medias is the whole story about Vladimir Weiss getting caught drunk driving a car on Sunday morning and kicked out of the National team...

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

same here after the Euro and the lose with England the general atmosphere returned to ...well (our) normal :d hard to find anyone interested about the next games, only what peoples speaks and we see day after day in our medias is the whole story about Vladimir Weiss getting caught drunk driving a car on Sunday morning and kicked out of the National team...

It's not just a bad results here, also very weird situation in national federation, recently some high-rated members of it were caught in criminal and corruption, no one thinks our current coach is good enough to lead the team, and so on...

Situations about footballers getting drunk and similar craps are not rare, I also know plenty of examples. Don't really know much about Weiss and his importance in your team, but I think you have stronger team than Slovenia and Scotland...

7 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

It's not just a bad results here, also very weird situation in national federation, recently some high-rated members of it were caught in criminal and corruption, no one thinks our current coach is good enough to lead the team, and so on...

Situations about footballers getting drunk and similar craps are not rare, I also know plenty of examples. Don't really know much about Weiss and his importance in your team, but I think you have stronger team than Slovenia and Scotland...

yes I see what you mean. It´s very sad to read it. Hope you´ll be able to fix the situation and that the things will turn in the right direction for Croatia. Croatia was always a important football country with amazing skilled players and great team spirit. I usually supported your team at World cup or Euro (surely I wasn´t alone..CRO football team has as I remember always a plenty of fans in SVK)

Well, he is not Hamšík :d but he is certainly a very important player for us, without him our strength will drop significantlly. He is a incredible talent able to do absolutely surreal things in his great days. A sublime player but with ...well, sometimes without brain...thats surely also the reason why he waste last couple of years somewhere in Qatar :wall:

I never understood why?..never! how a dude able to do such stuff..doesn´t use his head more

Lots of goals today in Europe, higher than 3 per match average. Group 4 is the most exciting for me 4 teams with equal chances to qualify, group 9 is close too but Croatia is a step above the others.

Asian qualifiers are boring, always the same results and the teams never improve their level.