Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Just now, heywoodu said:

I know number 10 because I think he is the main player (not sure) and 11 because Finnbogason was a goal scoring machine in the Dutch competition for a while :p 

this is their 1st participation , historically  they seem  not really interested by Football and  in 1954 Entry not accepted by FIFA :mumble:

2doB.jpg

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I like you personally but this response didn't convince me and that was no apology. again I didn't break a rule and anything else is not my fault. again you can ask Sindo how serious I'm about this. he knows that very well.

I stand on my word. goodbye forum

And we lose a very good user of the forum :(

• Like 1

Group C

France - Australia 2:1 (0:0)   

Goals: 58. Griezmann (11m) 1:0, 81. Behich (OG) 2:1 - 62. Jedinak (11m) 1:1

Yellow Cards:  Tolisso - Leckie, Risdon, Behich.

Officials:  Cunha - Taran, Espinosa (all URU), 41.279 attendance

France: Lloris - Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Lucas Hernández - Tolisso (78. Matuidi), N. Kanté, P. Pogba - O. Dembélé (70. Giroud), Mbappé, Griezmann (70. Fekir)

Australia:  M. Ryan - Risdon, Milligan, Sainsbury, Behich - Jedinak, Mooy - Leckie, Rogic (72. Irvine), R. Kruse (84. Arzani), Nabbout (64. Juric)

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I like you personally but this response didn't convince me and that was no apology. again I didn't break a rule and anything else is not my fault. again you can ask Sindo how serious I'm about this. he knows that very well.

No need to imitate our Algerian friend with a ton of empty Enters at the end of a post. Apart from that, what does anyone benefit from a personal discussion between two members? Nothing, so why not just throw away the posts in said discussion (from both members) and go on with our lives? Everybody has a problem with a user now and then, why on earth would anyone say goodbye forever to a freaking online forum because of that? Use the ignore function for all I care, but for God's, Allah's, the old Gods', the Seven's, Buddha's and Krishna's sake, don't let it spoil the always interesting and good discussions about sports. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No need to imitate our Algerian friend with a ton of empty Enters at the end of a post. Apart from that, what does anyone benefit from a personal discussion between two members? Nothing, so why not just throw away the posts in said discussion (from both members) and go on with our lives? Everybody has a problem with a user now and then, why on earth would anyone say goodbye forever to a freaking online forum because of that? Use the ignore function for all I care, but for God's, Allah's, the old Gods', the Seven's, Buddha's and Krishna's sake, don't let it spoil the always interesting and good discussions about sports. 

Where is Flying Spaghetti Monster?:mad:

• Haha 2

Please boys just don't be a disaster and play decent. PLEASE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Please boys just don't be a disaster and play decent. PLEASE.

We cant ask for something better.

11 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I see.

I have no problem to apologize, I am sorry if you feel offended, it wasn´t definitely my intention.

Once again I wast just doing my job stopping a stupid childish discussion and by this I removed all posts involved in this situation, so also the starting post (which, once again wasn´t purely offensive, but just started the series of insulting and offensive answers) that´s all about the reason of the posts removal. and it was purely my own decision so I take the whole responsibility about it.

Hope you´ll consider it as a sufficient apology

• Like 2

Hello, is this the World Cup thread? :evil:

I have 2-0 for Argentina. Vamos. 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hello, is this the World Cup thread? :evil:

I have 2-0 for Argentina. Vamos

???

Spoiler

???

Spoiler

???

Spoiler

???

Spoiler

I hope this is error. Go Iceland! :p

Finally a few Italians on the field.

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

???

Hide contents

???

Hide contents

???

Hide contents

???

Hide contents

I hope this is error. Go Iceland! :p

I'd sell my soul for points in a prediction contest.