website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Carlos RUIZ :GUA become the leader of goalscorer in World Cup preliminaries with 39 golas, surpassing Iranian  Ali Daei's previous record of 35.

The forward made his international debut on 18 November 1998. He went on to score eight goals in Korea/Japan 2002 qualifying, ten on the road to Germany 2006, six in the South Africa 2010 preliminaries, a further six in the battle to reach Brazil 2014 and nine in Russia 2018 qualifying.

Ruiz (37 years) scored 68 goals in 133 appearances.

Unfortunately he never played the FIFA World Cup.

10 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Nice to see Samoa do so well :d

Maybe one elimination was enough  :sure:

About  :SAM SAMOA

Spoiler

Fifa ranking #178 , behind Malta #176 but ahead of Liechtenstein #182 (released August 11th )

PLEASE:pope: Mr INFANTINO change this absurd ranking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 06/09/2016 at 17:57, Milan said:

Robben yes, I am not so sure about van Persie.

I thought Sweden might surprise with not everything depending on Ibrahimovic anymore, with a new coach and some decent young players like Forsberg, Guidetti and Lindelöf. That first game certainly didn't look like it.

Good result for Bosnia. I think they are not as good as they were a few years ago, but I hope they can qualify one more time. 2nd place seems to be possible in this group.

Yeah I am hoping Bosnia qualifies too 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are unveied  the designs of the three candidates as "Official Mascot" for the FIFA World Cup Russia 2018: a cat, a tiger and a wolf.

Immediately following the unveiling of the mascot candidates, the online vote was made available for Russian fans on dedicated platforms.

The conclusion of the voting is set to take place on 21 October on live television.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2016/m=9/news=cat-tiger-and-wolf-unveiled-2018-mascot-race-is-on-2836196.html?cid=newsletter_en_20160929_newsid

Tomorrow begin the week of WCQ 2018 (until October 11th) :clap:

Asia is the first to start (Japan vs Iraq) and follow Europe, South America and Africa. (North America and Oceania will be back in November)

For :ITA  :cheer:big match against :ESP (at Turin).   :wacko:

Africa last round of qualifying, as always, will be the most unpredictable round :mumble:: all nations previous qualified at Fifa WC (except Togo) are present; in the Group B "the death group" there are three of the top African (as participations): Cameroon (7) Nigeria (5) and Algeria (4) and Zambia :cry: ; all groups have at least two nations that already played a Fifa WC, but only the winner of each group will be at Russia 2018.

Hope will have good matches Good luck :fingers:

Very important away win against Uzbekistan in Tashkent. :thumbup: No single shot on goal by Uzbekistan :d

next games vs Korea in Tehran will be crucial

Syria is somehow a favorite now after beating China in China

Edited by MHSN

financial rewards for our players during this WC qualifiers are officially announced. Players will play for free they will be rewarded only for successful results.

the highest possible amount is 150.000 EUR for win against England, the half for a draw (But the federation will pay only the half, immediately after the match, the second part will be paid only if the team will qualify)...so that means our players for now have gained 0 EUR since we lost against ENG by a goal in 95th minute...even more painfull :lol:

In case of win against Scotland, Slovenia the players will receive 100.000 EUR the half 50.000 EUR in case of draw.

For matches against Lithuania and Malta the players will receive rewards only in case of win. 100.000 EUR.

The atmosphere here has reached the bottom, almost no one knows we even play a match tonight... and considering the absence of Modrić, Rakitić, Lovren and Pjaca I wouldn't be surprised if the poor Kosovo and Finland teams give them problems.