website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Spain is leading 6-1 over Argentina :yikes: 

Damn, World Cup already started? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Damn, World Cup already started? :d 

i thought it'd be more fun to discuss friendly matches of teams qualified to WC here , as these matches are a part of PREPARING TO WC , but if u want to discuss it in the football thread , i've no problem ;) 

4 hours ago, George_D said:

According to Diario Olé, these 17 players are almost guaranteed a place in the final World Cup squad.

Only SIX places would remain

29570326_1874830402528803_70331560338559

29570326_1874830402528803_7033156033855919543_n.jpg

@konig, @LDOG opinions??

Ok: Caballero, Guzman, Otamendi, Mercado, Fazio, Mascherano (like supporting player), Banega, Lanzini, Lo Celso (like supporting player of Messi), Messi, Aguero and Di Maria (Like supponrting player)

Can be or cant be: Tagliafico, Acuña and Biglia

Cancer: Romero and Higuain

1 hour ago, George_D said:

Lo Celso is a central midfielder or attacking midfielder?

i think also Lamela could help

Attacking midfielder.

Lamela is a good player, he is from my team River Plate, but he didnt play well in the national team, he can be a good supporting player.

12 minutes ago, konig said:

Lamela is a good player, he is from my team River Plate, but he didnt play well in the national team, he can be a good supporting player.

i wonder why a lot of Argentinian players dont play the same in NT as in their clubs (Higuain, Aguero, Lamela etc)

49 minutes ago, George_D said:

i wonder why a lot of Argentinian players dont play the same in NT as in their clubs (Higuain, Aguero, Lamela etc)

Its a problem for long time ago and with many players, for my point of view: Diferent positions of their own clubs and the big Pressure from the people.