website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Great win for Iran against South Korea "Derby Asia", another 1-0 Queiroz style ! this was fourth 1-0 win in a row against Korea ! and this time Iran played really good, they wasted 4-5 big chances today, the scoreline could be easily 3-0 or something like that.

if I'm not wrong Korea had only and only 1 shoot in entire match and ZERO on target ! same as Uzbekistan !

Before this week I would be happy with 4 points out of 2 matches, now we have 6 but still when I look at the table, it doesn't look safe at all.

wow, it´s october 2016 and this will be only the first ever official match between Slovakia and Scotland, both teams never met each other in any qualification or friendly match or even any unofficial match before today :d

if we do not count Kazakhstan and Kosovo,  Scotland was the last UEFA member we never played before

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

wow, it´s october 2016 and this will be only the first ever official match between Slovakia and Scotland, both teams never met each other in any qualification or friendly match or even any unofficial match before today :d

if we do not count Kazakhstan and Kosovo,  Scotland was the last UEFA member we never played before

Wow, that's impressive that you have played all but those two. This week was the first meeting between Ireland and Moldva for example. There are still 4 other European teams we haven't played. Azerbaijan, Slovenia, Ukraine and Kosovo. We have played friendlies against Greece and Belarus but never a competitive match.

It's hard to believe we have never been in the same group as Greece :d

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, that's impressive that you have played all but those two. This week was the first meeting between Ireland and Moldva for example. There are still 4 other European teams we haven't played. Azerbaijan, Slovenia, Ukraine and Kosovo. We have played friendlies against Greece and Belarus but never a competitive match.

It's hard to believe we have never been in the same group as Greece :d

well there still one another european country we never played - Serbia. But I count them, because we played against Yougoslavia in 1997 the WC1998 qualifiers and we played also against Serbia-Montenegro, but since Serbia is only Serbia we never played against them, but once we played a friendly game against Montenegro.