website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

An english team that can win penalty shootouts ... Sweden must be shitting their pants by now. I think many english fans would have deserved to see their team being eliminated. I am especially sad for Pekerman (my 2nd favorite coach ever), Bacca (i can't imagine how it must feel to be the guy responsible for England to win their first penalty shootout ever) and James (he deserved more). Pekerman already lost a penalty shootout in 2006 against Germany, i hope one day he will be on the winning side in a world cup.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb LDOG:

Croatia and 3 very average teams for a place in the final.

I don't think there is much between Croatia and the other teams (maybe except for Russia).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

hace 4 minutos, OlympicsFan said:

I don't think there is much between Croatia and the other teams (maybe except for Russia).

Eh I don't think Croatia is a super team or anything, but the other three are just woeful.

Russia is too bad and only have good stamina (I guess), Sweden can't score unless they get a penalty or a lucky deflection and England has 0 creativity in midfield, they only have a bunch of runners and Kane.

In think this is the first time ever with this format (since 1986) that only one game in the round of last 16 was won by 2 goals or more.

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Eh I don't think Croatia is a super team or anything, but the other three are just woeful.

Russia is too bad and only have good stamina (I guess), Sweden can't score unless they get a penalty or a lucky deflection and England has 0 creativity in midfield, they only have a bunch of runners and Kane.

Stamina because of ___ guess what I am thinking?