website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Agger:

Sure, from a sportsmanship point of view, it's not right (but then again, Zanka isn't really great at that), but it's part of the game. But if that's the main reason to be happy about Denmark eliminated, good for you

Yes, if you stop a safe goal, you should get a red card. I am glad that Denmark didn't profit from a flaw in the rules.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Round of 16

Croatia - Denmark 1:1 After Extra Time (1:1, 1:1), 3:2 After Penalties   

Goals: 4. Mandžukić 1:1 - 1. M. Jörgensen 0:1

Penalties Shootout:

Badelj Missed 0:0, Kramarić 1:1, Modrić 2:2, Pivarić Missed 2:2, Rakitić 3:2 - Eriksen Missed 0:0, Kjaer 0:1, Krohn-Dehli 1:2, Schöne Missed 2:2, N. Jörgensen Missed 2:2

Yellow Cards:  M. Jörgensen.

Officials:  Pitana - Maidana, Belatti (all ARG), 40.851 attendance

Croatia:  Subašić - Vrsaljko, Lovren, Vida, Strinić (81. Pivarić) - Rakitić, Brozović (71. Kovačić) - Rebić, Modrić, Perišić (97. Kramarić) - Mandžukić (108. Badelj)

Denmark: Schmeichel - Dalsgaard, Kjaer, M. Jörgensen, Knudsen - Christensen (46. Schöne), Delaney (98. Krohn-Dehli), Eriksen - Poulsen, Cornelius (66. N. Jörgensen), Braithwaite (106. Sisto)

7 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yes, if you stop a safe goal, you should get a red card. I am glad that Denmark didn't profit from a flaw in the rules.

Well, it may very well not have made any difference whether he got a red or not (again, I personally agree that he should) other than he would surely be missed had we advanced.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb LDOG:

I see your other post, you just disagree with the rule being what it is now. Fair then.

Exactly, i didn't say under what circumstances it should have been a penalty. The rule is stupid and should be different and then it would have been a red card.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Agger:

Well, it may very well not have made any difference whether he got a red or not (again, I personally agree that he should) other than he would surely be missed had we advanced.

Didn't he miss a penalty later on? In fact him getting a red card might have been better for you, because then he wouldn't have taken a penalty and his replacement might have scored and you therefore might have advanced to the next round.

24 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

croatia has good road to final.first russia, then probably swiss or england.anything can happen

Looking at today's games, I'm beginning to feel that it's anybody's game for that spot in the final. Denmark showed how to neutralise a lot of the danger from Croatia (after the first half hour or so) and I'm sure both Russia and an eventual opponent in the semi watched

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Didn't he miss a penalty later on? In fact him getting a red card might have been better for you, because then he wouldn't have taken a penalty and his replacement might have scored and you therefore might have advanced to the next round.

Nope, it was Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen. Hej didn't take a penalty