website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Just now, crovitlaci said:

Honestly, almost all penalties were very bad taken...

Yep. Modric had a good one and one Danish guy had one, but that's it I think.  Why is it so hard for players at this level to simply run and kick the ball? What's with all that idiotic stuff like nearly stopping halfway?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am very glad that Croatia won, the foul that lead to the penalty should have resulted in a red card, i am glad that the danish player wasn't rewarded.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Schmeichel did all he could but his teammates forgot their aim in the changing rooom.

As I said before the game, Croatia played their first real game today (because Nigeria and Argentina are joke teams), and what was seen isn't satisfactory.

Anyway, in a normal day they should pass Russia who are clearly weaker than Denmark.

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Krk ? I guess, you´ll find only Slovaks there :d but they will drink with you too. don´t worry :d

And you probably find me there... Although not for a couple of weeks. :d

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I am very glad that Croatia won, the fould that lead to the penalty should have resulted in a red card, i am glad that the denish player wasn't rewarded.

I agree that it should have been red, but wouldn't you have done exactly the same in the situation?

Just now, dcro said:

And you probably find me there... Although not for a couple of weeks. :d

Where is krk? Totallympics-meet! 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 4 minutos, OlympicsFan said:

I am very glad that Croatia won, the fould that lead to the penalty should have resulted in a red card, i am glad that the denish player wasn't rewarded.

No, it isn't a red card with the new rules. Yellow is correct.