website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Before the WC started I thought we would have a good chance to go far, like the semifinals, but now? Nope :d (please note that this is just a gut feeling from someone who doesn't know a lot about football, I just wanted to share my thoughts)

vor 32 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

anyway it's not over , the french team is one good collection of Africains 

they will revenge :lol:

Hearing you say that makes me nervous, because i want Argentina to be eliminated. If they play like africans, they will probably play great and then find a way to choke it away. :wacko:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

CRO vs DEN 

the good attack vs the good defense 

the attack is the best defense as they say while the defense is always pushing the attack

so who will win ? 

Croatia of course ... Denmark has nothing to hurt them.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Bohemia:

Before the WC started I thought we would have a good chance to go far, like the semifinals, but now? Nope :d (please note that this is just a gut feeling from someone who doesn't know a lot about football, I just wanted to share my thoughts)

It's natural to be pessimistic about your own chances, but for me you are the big favorite with Spain. People say you didn't look very convincing, but in my opinion you just did enough to top the group, no need to waste energy during group stage.

Group D

Iceland - Croatia 1:2 (0:0)   

Goals  76. G. Sigurdsson (11m) 1:1 - 53. Badelj 0:1, 90. Perišić 1:2.

Yellow Cards: Hallfredsson, Finnbogason, Saevarsson - Pjaca, Jedvaj.

Officials: Mateu Lahoz - Cebrian, Diaz (all ESP), 43.472 attendance

Iceland:  Halldorsson - Saevarsson, Ingason, R. Sigurdsson (70. Sigurdarson), Magnusson - Gunnarsson, Hallfredsson - J. Gudmundsson, G. Sigurdsson, Bjarnason (90.+4 Traustason) - Finnbogason (85. A. Gudmundsson)

Croatia: Kalinić - Jedvaj, Ćorluka, Ćaleta-Car, Pivarić - Kovačić (81. Rakitić), Badelj - Pjaca (70. Lovren), Modrić (65. Bradarić), Perišić - Kramarić

I also had the impression that France hasn't shown yet what they are really capable of. I think they will be able to raise their level during this tournament. I'm not so sure if Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Spain also will. They all seem to have actual problems to perform to their potential at the moment.

27 minutes ago, bestmen said:

CRO vs DEN 

the good attack vs the good defense 

the attack is the best defense as they say while the defense is always pushing the attack

so who will win ? 

I think us because a huge difference in midfield players