website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

27 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Poland has a similar problem as us, they have players that are reaching the down curve of their career or other players that didn't have great season + others that were injured a lot lately. Even Lewandowski didn't have such a great season for has standards. 

I think this World cup came one year too late for Poland.

Piszczek and Blaszczykowski should go after this World Cup. They're simply too old to make a difference at this stage anymore. Milik has returned from his second ACL injury and was out of form this season. Kownacki and Bereszynski aren't the difference makers yet but they should replace Piszczek and Blaszczykowski for years to come. And above all else, we're too reliant on Lewandowski. It works against teams like Romania and Armenia but not at this level.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb MHSN:

No :d Mexico will advance by virtue of beating Germany in head to head match

Edit. I might be wrong here. that's the way in sports like basketball. not sure if that applies for FIFA rules or not.

well based on the wording in the rulebook I think they have to decide via fair play points between Mexico and Germany in this example. But I guess that scenario is not very realistic anywax:d.  I don't think Sweden can beat Mexico and Germany will most probably win with bigger margin than 2 goals.

Once again, let's try to follow some guidelines in order to finish the FIFA World Cup all alive:

Do you read in the thread posts of users you can not stand? Suggestion: Ignore the user

Do you read a post you think contains a personal attack against a user and/or against a whole nation? Suggestion: Report the post.

If the post will not be deleted, then and just then you should reply. If instead of reporting the post you reply the post, if the original post will be deleted your reply will be deleted as well.

Thank you for your cooperation ;)

But it`s you who let such shameful posts by accepting 2 users writing almost only shameful or provocative posts. Don`t be Nawałkas, 1 Nawałka (Polish coach) is enough, you either eliminate the problem or it grows but only on yours responsibility - don`t throw this responsibility on users. If we are to be a forum - let`s discuss, i just want to know those migrant players names

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

2 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

But it`s you who let such shameful posts by accepting 2 users writing almost only shameful or provocative posts. Don`t be Nawałkas, 1 Nawałka (Polish coach) is enough, you either eliminate the problem or it grows

For you it's 2 users, for another user could be 1 user and for another one 10 users.

If you read a provocative post and you report it, you can report it and give a mod some time to see the report and decide.

If you think a user write just shameful or provocative posts I don't think you care for his/her opinion, so the best solution is to ignore him/her, so that his/her posts will not appear anymore when you are logged in in your account.