website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Just their luck as usual.

Definitely deserved. Sad, but deserved.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This just remind me the goal we received 9 seconds to go from the Czechs at the last Ice Hockey world champs, that costed us the quarterfinals and very likely the direct Olympic quota for Beijing, so yes, I can fully understand the SWE feelings here. but well, in other hand playing 11 against 10 and still not trying to win, you have no merit to deserve a win

Group F

Germany - Sweden 2:1 (0:1)   

Goals  48. Reus 1:1, 90.+5 Kroos 2:1 - 32. Toivonen 0:1

Red Cards:  82. Boateng (GER)

Yellow Cards:  Boateng - Ekdal, Larsson.

Officials: Marciniak - Sokolnicki, Listkiewicz (all POL), 44.287 attendance

Germany:  Neuer – Kimmich, Rüdiger, Boateng, Hector (87. Brandt) – Rudy (31. Gündogan), Kroos – Müller, Draxler (46. Gomez), Reus – Werner

Sweden:  Olsen – Lustig, Lindelöf, Granqvist, Augustinsson – Claesson (74. Durmaz), Larsson, Ekdal, Forsberg – Berg (90. Thelin), Toivonen (78. Guidetti)

vor 54 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Besides, Germany has never really done that well in Russia :evil:

What do you mean? I think there has never been a world cup or european championships in Russia. :mumble:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

byebey GER

this WC is African, Senegal :bowdown:

I am very disappointed in you! I thought we were friends by now. I always supported you in this thread and now this, thanks for nothing!

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

33 minutes ago, hckosice said:

This just remind me the goal we received 9 seconds to go from the Czechs at the last Ice Hockey world champs, that costed us the quarterfinals and very likely the direct Olympic quota for Beijing, so yes, I can fully understand the SWE feelings here. but well, in other hand playing 11 against 10 and still not trying to win, you have no merit to deserve a win

Damn those neighbours!

Very surprising interview by Kroos just now: "I had the feeling that many people in Germany people would have liked to see us being eliminated, but we won't make it that easy for them". :wacko: