website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Costa Ricans are not that bad at acting themselves... Both were barely touched for this kind of displays...

image.thumb.png.a438aec7ac2d44521141610c78c90ac8.png

Yet Marcelo should have been penalized for that hitting move to the face for absolutely no valid reason. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Aren't you supposed to cheer for Brazil?

That's what's happening around 20 centimeters next to me but she can't see my phone and know that actually I'm pissed off now :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minuti fa, dcro ha scritto:

Costa Ricans are not that bad at acting themselves... Both were barely touched for this kind of displays...

image.thumb.png.a438aec7ac2d44521141610c78c90ac8.png

I guess it's a disease that hits all the people playing football...

I still have to see a game where those who are winning close to the end of the match don't try any trick to waste time and take undeserved advantage off everything...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Just now, thepharoah said:

My sympathy with Costa Rica , but no way there's KO in WC without Brazil

That's the kind of thinking that eliminates Australia from handball Worlds and hands wild cards to the highest bidders... :p

#banbestmen

13 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's the kind of thinking that eliminates Australia from handball Worlds and hands wild cards to the highest bidders... :p

No way to compare both actions , if we talk technically Brazil was much better than Costa Rica who only defended the whole game so i guess they deserved that victory , the team that qualifies instead of Australia is only a loser that couldn't qualify to WCH so they just give them a hand 

Edited by thepharoah