website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Just now, bestmen said:

i meant all the players of WORLD won their National champs  and play in great clubs in Europe not only Zlatan

on the other hand Zlatan didn't win the Euro / World cup /Gold olympic medals like the rest

you can say that he was one pretty good player not the  KING OF FOOTBALL , there are tons of African players better than him

Personally I don't see him as the King of Football (I believe that Belle is also joking a bit there), but a pretty good player isn't enough. When he was at his best, he was one of the best players in the world (maybe not quite top 3, but pretty damn close).

And I'm not mentioning the Swedish championships (actually Zlatan never won that as his only full season in Sweden as a senior was in the 2nd best Swedish league), but he has won several of the best leagues of the world playing a key role in several of those teams winning).

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i meant all the players of WORLD won their National champs  and play in great clubs in Europe not only Zlatan

on the other hand Zlatan didn't win the Euro / World cup /Gold olympic medals like the rest

you can say that he was one pretty good player not the  KING OF FOOTBALL , there are tons of African players better than him

Olympic gold means nothing in football (World Cup does of course), it's just as good as being world junior champion :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Another match done, one more goal. Fan-freaking-tastic. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Group C

France - Peru 1:0 (1:0)   

Goals 34. Mbappé 1:0

Yellow Cards: Matuidi, Pogba - Guerrero, Aquino.

Officials: Hassan – Al Hammadi, Al Mahri (all UAE), 32.789 attendance

France: Lloris - Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Lucas - Pogba (89. N'Zonzi), Kante - Mbappe (75. Dembele), Griezmann (80. Fekir), Matuidi - Giroud

Peru: Gallese - Advincula, Ramos, Rodriguez (46. Santamaria), Trauco - Aquino Sanchez, Yotun (46. Farfan) - Carrillo, Cueva (82. Ruidiaz), Flores - Guerrero

Argentina's national anthem :bowdown::hearts: