website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

53 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Eriksen was invisible in the 2nd half. If Australia showed more courage, they could have won this.

And yet he was Man of the Match according to the FIFA users. Those are a joke and have been for half the matches (just the fact that Yussuf Poulsen was in DEN-PER shows it quite well)

8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Not a single one of them is argentinian :lol:

If I could guess, I'd say that most of them are Asians/Africans (no insults to anyone), who only experience football as Barca vs Madrid and Messi vs Ronaldo.

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

And yet he was Man of the Match according to the FIFA users. Those are a joke and have been for half the matches (just the fact that Yussuf Poulsen was in DEN-PER shows it quite well)

Yeah, that's bullshit. Leckie was far more invloved in attack than Eriksen and the Arzani sub created more danger in front of goal than Eriksen all match IMO. Eriksen did what Ronaldo in the Morocco game. Score an early goal and do nothing after that.

Group C

Denmark - Australia 1:1 (1:1)   

Goals 7. Eriksen 1:0 - 38. Jedinak (11m) 1:1

Yellow Cards:  Poulsen, Sisto.

Officials: Mateu Lahoz - Cebrian, Diaz (all ESP), 40.727 attendance

Denmark:  Schmeichel - Dalsgaard, Kjaer, Christensen, Larsen - Delaney, Schöne, Eriksen - Poulsen (58. Braithwaite), N. Jörgensen (68. Cornelius), Sisto

Australia:  Ryan - Risdon, Sainsbury, Milligan, Behich - Jedinak, Mooy - Leckie, Rogic (82. Irvine), Kruse (68. Arzani) - Nabbout (75. Juric)

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, that's bullshit. Leckie was far more invloved in attack than Eriksen and the Arzani sub created more danger in front of goal than Eriksen all match IMO. Eriksen did what Ronaldo in the Morocco game. Score an early goal and do nothing after that.

Wouldn't quite say nothing. He was better than against Peru where it was pretty much just the assist but no doubt that he hasn't shown what he can yet. If a Dane should have been Man of the Match this time I would say Kjær or maybe Delaney (though I agree on what you say about that one).