website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 minuti fa, ChandlerMne ha scritto:

This is so far,by far,worst WC i have ever seen. And i saw every WC since 1994.

damn...you just missed out on Italia90...:yikes:

then you would change all of your personal rankings (especially the negative ones...e.g. the world cup with the most empty stadiums, the world cup with the ugliest stadiums, the world cup with the most boring games, the world cup with the most corrupted refs...oh, no...wait...that was in 2002..."Moreno & friends" forever :rofl::facepalm:)...:whistle:

1 minute ago, phelps said:

damn...you just missed out on Italia90...:yikes:

then you would change all of your personal rankings (especially the negative ones...e.g. the world cup with the most empty stadiums, the world cup with the ugliest stadiums, the world cup with the most boring games, the world cup with the most corrupted refs...oh, no...wait...that was in 2002..."Moreno & friends" forever :rofl::facepalm:)...:whistle:

1990 was a great world cup at least for Czechoslovakia (last ever WC participation :() and a certain legendary epic header hat-trick from Tomáš Skuhravý

Adesso, hckosice ha scritto:

1990 was a great world cup at least for Czechoslovakia (last ever WC participation :() and a certain legendary epic header hat-trick from Tomáš Skuhravý

naaa...personal feelings are not admitted here...:p

I mean...it was a nice moment of joy (until that shameful semifinal match against ARG) also for me and most Italian people...but, apart for that, we can't say that in general it was the most successful WC ever...:cry:

Just now, phelps said:

naaa...personal feelings are not admitted here...:p

I mean...it was a nice moment of joy (until that shameful semifinal match against ARG) also for me and most Italian people...but, apart for that, we can't say that in general it was the most successful WC ever...:cry:

you mean that semifinal Italy vs Argentina in MaradoNapoli ? :d