website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Congrats Mexico :yes:d what a great and likeable team. I hope this time they can surpass the 1/8 final.

btw nice job Iranian referee :yes

IMO there were some mistakes that could turn the match in another outcome especially with offsides , Germany deserved a penalty at the end of 1st half and Javier hernandez deserved a penalty in 2nd half IMO

Just now, thepharoah said:

IMO there were some mistakes that could turn the match in another outcome especially with offsides , Germany deserved a penalty at the end of 1st half and Javier hernandez deserved a penalty in 2nd half IMO

I don't think so ;), I just saw something like 200 dives from German players asking for penalty, none of them was even close. I remember one mistake from linesman in favor of Germany in 2nd half where they almost scored. (even though I missed few minutes of the match)

Just now, thepharoah said:

i agree the Iranian referee was bad

Group F

Germany - Mexico 0:1 (0:1)   

Goals: 35. Lozano 0:1

Yellow Cards:  Th. Müller, Hummels - Moreno, Herrera.

Officials:  Faghani - Sokhandan, Mansouri (all IRI), 78.011 attendance

Germany: Neuer - Kimmich, J. Boateng, Hummels, Plattenhardt (79. M. Gómez) - S. Khedira (60. Reus), T. Kroos - Th. Müller, Özil, Draxler - Timo Werner (86. Brandt)

Mexico: Ochoa - Salcedo, H. Ayala, Moreno, Gallardo - Herrera, Guardado (74. R. Márquez) - Layún, Vela (58. E. Álvarez), Lozano (66. R. Jiménez) - J. Hernández