website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

11 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I like you personally but this response didn't convince me and that was no apology. again I didn't break a rule and anything else is not my fault. again you can ask Sindo how serious I'm about this. he knows that very well.

I stand on my word. goodbye forum

I see.

I have no problem to apologize, I am sorry if you feel offended, it wasn´t definitely my intention.

Once again I wast just doing my job stopping a stupid childish discussion and by this I removed all posts involved in this situation, so also the starting post (which, once again wasn´t purely offensive, but just started the series of insulting and offensive answers) that´s all about the reason of the posts removal. and it was purely my own decision so I take the whole responsibility about it.

Hope you´ll consider it as a sufficient apology

Hello, is this the World Cup thread? :evil:

I have 2-0 for Argentina. Vamos. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hello, is this the World Cup thread? :evil:

I have 2-0 for Argentina. Vamos

???

Spoiler

???

Spoiler

???

Spoiler

???

Spoiler

I hope this is error. Go Iceland! :p

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

???

Hide contents

???

Hide contents

???

Hide contents

???

Hide contents

I hope this is error. Go Iceland! :p

I'd sell my soul for points in a prediction contest.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What a day for the Moroccan Azziz Bouhaddouz it was yesterday, first he scored in 95th min yesterday Iran´s winning goal and became probably the saddest person in the world to arrive to the hotel and heard his wife saying him that she is pregnant and he´ll became dad and the happiest person in the world :d

1 ora fa, MHSN ha scritto:

I need explanation who and why deleted my post ? cuz I didn't break any rules

and I'm not going to post in this forum at all until I receive an apology, you can ask Sindo I'm serious about this, I really like and enjoy this forum but I always stand on my word.

consider this as my last post in this forum unless I get an apology.

I missed all the posts but guys, keep calm. We spend a lot of time and posts for say that politic must be out from the sport and he have issues on this... We aren't party leader or national presidents, i think that whit a pair of words we can resolve this awful situation without do an international drama or something like this.

(PS. Every post that is remove, at least that it does not contain insults, for me must stay on the forum or it's censorship. We aren't youth teen in adolescence, c'mon guys :facepalm:)

Edited by Gianlu33