website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

I need explanation who and why deleted my post ? cuz I didn't break any rules

and I'm not going to post in this forum at all until I receive an apology, you can ask Sindo I'm serious about this, I really like and enjoy this forum but I always stand on my word.

consider this as my last post in this forum unless I get an apology.

It was me and I deleted 3 posts to stop a discussion going to wrong direction.

I agree that Your post wasn´t exactly offensive, but started responses with personal attacks and needless insults. So I took the responsibility and deleted everything involved in the mentioned "discussion"

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So in other words if VAR was not available Australia would have win 1-0 today :d

And a very much undeserved win :p (since both French goals showed the value of technologie :d )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, bestmen said:

the next , i know none from iceland

2dow.jpg

I know number 10 because I think he is the main player (not sure) and 11 because Finnbogason was a goal scoring machine in the Dutch competition for a while :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

It was me and I deleted 3 posts to stop a discussion going to wrong direction.

I agree that Your post wasn´t exactly offensive, but started responses with personal attacks and needless insults. So I took the responsibility and deleted everything involved in the mentioned "discussion"

I like you personally but this response didn't convince me and that was no apology. again I didn't break a rule and anything else is not my fault. again you can ask Sindo how serious I'm about this. he knows that very well.

I stand on my word. goodbye forum

Edited by MHSN

Just now, heywoodu said:

I know number 10 because I think he is the main player (not sure) and 11 because Finnbogason was a goal scoring machine in the Dutch competition for a while :p 

this is their 1st participation , historically  they seem  not really interested by Football and  in 1954 Entry not accepted by FIFA :mumble:

2doB.jpg

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I like you personally but this response didn't convince me and that was no apology. again I didn't break a rule and anything else is not my fault. again you can ask Sindo how serious I'm about this. he knows that very well.

And we lose a very good user of the forum :(

Group C

France - Australia 2:1 (0:0)   

Goals: 58. Griezmann (11m) 1:0, 81. Behich (OG) 2:1 - 62. Jedinak (11m) 1:1

Yellow Cards:  Tolisso - Leckie, Risdon, Behich.

Officials:  Cunha - Taran, Espinosa (all URU), 41.279 attendance

France: Lloris - Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Lucas Hernández - Tolisso (78. Matuidi), N. Kanté, P. Pogba - O. Dembélé (70. Giroud), Mbappé, Griezmann (70. Fekir)

Australia:  M. Ryan - Risdon, Milligan, Sainsbury, Behich - Jedinak, Mooy - Leckie, Rogic (72. Irvine), R. Kruse (84. Arzani), Nabbout (64. Juric)

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

No need to imitate our Algerian friend with a ton of empty Enters at the end of a post. Apart from that, what does anyone benefit from a personal discussion between two members? Nothing, so why not just throw away the posts in said discussion (from both members) and go on with our lives? Everybody has a problem with a user now and then, why on earth would anyone say goodbye forever to a freaking online forum because of that? Use the ignore function for all I care, but for God's, Allah's, the old Gods', the Seven's, Buddha's and Krishna's sake, don't let it spoil the always interesting and good discussions about sports. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No need to imitate our Algerian friend with a ton of empty Enters at the end of a post. Apart from that, what does anyone benefit from a personal discussion between two members? Nothing, so why not just throw away the posts in said discussion (from both members) and go on with our lives? Everybody has a problem with a user now and then, why on earth would anyone say goodbye forever to a freaking online forum because of that? Use the ignore function for all I care, but for God's, Allah's, the old Gods', the Seven's, Buddha's and Krishna's sake, don't let it spoil the always interesting and good discussions about sports. 

Where is Flying Spaghetti Monster?:mad: