website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

HA! In your face @dcro, 5-0 :banana:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I guess my prediction of 1:1 was a bit off then ...

I still don't see Russia getting out of this group, but if Russia can win against a saudi arabian team that just only lost by one goal against Germany, then what does that tell us about the current strength of the german national team?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor einer Stunde schrieb bestmen:

Maybe it's the fasting 

they look tired 

This is imo the only reason why an african nation never won the world cup. Think about this: Why has Turkey never won the world cup?

Western nations conspired to have the world cup at this time of the year so that african nations are too weak to beat them, in 4 years it will be very different.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I'm not sure, if Russia actually played that good, or Arabia was just soooo bad. Definitely the hunger was there and i now think they could surprise way more than what was expected a fer hours ago. And Golovin is the first break-out new face, what a match from him. :hatoff: