website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

For me there was only one penalty, the Darmian handball. I think the other handball was less clear cut and was more kicked towards his hand (though I would not have said it was an injustice to award it either, it was not a clear decision either way).

11 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

For me there was only one penalty, the Darmian handball. I think the other handball was less clear cut and was more kicked towards his hand (though I would not have said it was an injustice to award it either, it was not a clear decision either way).

Agree. And now clear penalty not given to Italy.

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Sadly Italy are not going through. :( :mad: It would be an awful result for all football fans.

Exactly, even if Italy finally qualify, for me is a shame like teams like Sweden dont qualify.........this series is madness.

watching few last matches New Zealand - Peru 0-0, Honduras - Australia  0-0, Denmark - Ireland 0-0, Switzerland - N. Ireland 0-0, Greece - Croatia 0-0, Italy - Sweden  so far 0-0...this sport is so exciting :p

hace 5 minutos, hckosice said:

watching few last matches New Zealand - Peru 0-0, Honduras - Australia  0-0, Denmark - Ireland 0-0, Switzerland - N. Ireland 0-0, Greece - Croatia 0-0, Italy - Sweden  so far 0-0...this sport is so exciting :p

This matches are very tense (even more tense than matches at the actual World Cup IMO), so it's understandable these results. Many countries just want to play the WC, even if the team doesn't do well there. And in cases of big nations it's still tense... I felt more nerves watching Ecuador-Argentina than watching the WC final.

Edited by LDOG

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

This matches are very tense (even more tense than matches at the actual World Cup IMO), so it's understandable these results. Many countries just want to play the WC, even if the team doesn't do well there.

Sure, I understand it, no problem with that at all. I just found it funny that all last results finished scoreless. not so usual, I guess :d