website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

hace 19 minutos, heywoodu said:

Cuper is more known globally than Renard? How do you mean that? :p 

I mean, I've never heard of this Cuper in my life yet I definitely know Renard :d  (granted, that's mostly because there's always a lot of discussion about the Dutch players in the Moroccan team and Hervard selecting them or not)

I would say you have to be over 25 years old to know who Cuper is... his peak was in the early 00s coaching Valencia to 2 UCL finals and then Inter. 

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Cuper is more known globally than Renard? How do you mean that? :p 

I mean, I've never heard of this Cuper in my life yet I definitely know Renard :d  (granted, that's mostly because there's always a lot of discussion about the Dutch players in the Moroccan team and Hervard selecting them or not)

Cuper has led Valencia to 2 consecutive UCL finals in 2000 and 2001 and led Inter Milan also at some period when they had Ronaldo in the team, in addition some other Spanish clubs , he wasn't active like Renard in recent years , but he's much known i think in Europe than Renard who's much known in Africa for sure for his achievements with Zambia and Cote d'Ivoire  

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I would say you have to be over 25 years old to know who Cuper is... his peak was in the early 00s coaching Valencia to 2 UCL finals and then Inter. 

Damn, I'm 27 :p 

But in the early 00's I was just over ten years old, maybe I watched the Champions League (probably not) but even if I did there's no way I would remember the coach of some random foreign team :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 4 minutos, heywoodu said:

Damn, I'm 27 :p 

But in the early 00's I was just over ten years old, maybe I watched the Champions League (probably not) but even if I did there's no way I would remember the coach of some random foreign team :p 

It depends on each person, but i'm a bit older and that time was my peak of football obsession so I remember everything :p

43 minutes ago, LDOG said:

It depends on each person, but i'm a bit older and that time was my peak of football obsession so I remember everything :p

i'm only 24 and i still remember very well Euro 2000 and WC 2002 , Especially Euro 2000 i wasn't even 7 , but i can remember many of things happened there and i think it's one of the best tournaments i've ever witnessed 

MOROCCO :MAR back at World Cup after 20 years, and this is another "miracle" for Hervé Renard :clap: Unbelievable !!!!

Congratulations also at :TUN  for both teams will be the fifth WC

Africa's line up at Russia 2018 now complete :NGR  :EGY:SEN:TUN:MAR