website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating ISU World Championships 2019

On the topic of no information, @heywoodu . I think I'd have a higher chance to find out what's going to happen to me in the following ten years of my life, than finding out if anybody from Lithuania is actually participating in these championships :lol:

Edited by Werloc

25 minutes ago, Werloc said:

On the topic of no information, @heywoodu . I think I'd have a higher chance to find out what's going to happen to me in the following ten years of my life, than finding out if anybody from Lithuania is actually participating in these championships :lol:

Unfortunately no Lithuanians are scheduled to compete.

Here is a list of entered competitors. 

2 hours ago, intoronto said:

I see, so Agnė Sereikaitė has not fixed her injuries as of yet and Salvijus Ramanauskas is possibly out with injuries as well :(

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I see, so Agnė Sereikaitė has not fixed her injuries as of yet and Salvijus Ramanauskas is possibly out with injuries as well :(

I thought Agne had retired?

On 30/10/2018 at 16:51, Bearas said:

:LTU first and only Olympic short track skater Agnė Sereikaitė announced about her retirement from sport at the age of 24

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I thought Agne had retired?

Oh, after some searching I found the article. Well, that's sad. Another athlete with a huge potential gone, especially in the winter sports scene :(

Well, her career was rather tragic though. A lot of injuries, a lot of disagreements with the federation (they highly opposed her training abroad) and I'm certain there's a lot more stuff that never went public. I thought she was trying to come back after her latest injury, but she gave up after that final one. With no news on Salvijus for a long time, I'm wondering how he's doing and if he's training at all.

11 hours ago, intoronto said:

Great to see that Charles Hamelin was able to lie his way into this competition by pretending to be a teenager ... :wacko:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

52 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Yea he isn't German, so he must have lied/cheated/doped.

Oops ...

Thought this was the start list for the junior world championships ...

No it makes sense why a guy born in 1984 is allowed to compete.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.