website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Iran definitely can destroy Bahrain home , Bahrain tied with Hong Kong today they're seriously bad outside home + plus Hong Kong match doesn't seem a problem for even an average Iranian team

no I'm not worried about beating Hong Kong. Iran is just good in beating those kind of teams. they are small and can't match the physical play of Iran.

but Bahrain is a different story. Bahrain itself is not good in beating minor teams. they even struggled against Cambodia ! but when they want to defend they are tough to beat. and they will park the bus against Iran, we have some very bad memories against Bahrain. and we also have to play Iraq at home. and it doesn't matter if they are already qualified before that match, they always play against Iran like their lives are depend on that.

the only positive outcome today was everybody realized the danger, Iran will be more prepared next time. what happened here is unbelievable. they just packed and came to Amman without training at home. their first training session was in Amman and that's when our genius coach found out some of his starters are slightly injured and can't play !!!! and it was supposed to be our most important match. :wall:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The four Pots as confirmed by CAF

Pot 1

Senegal, Tunisia, Nigeria, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Mali, DR Congo

Pot 2

Uganda, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, South Africa, Guinea, Cape Verde, Gabon, Zambia, Benin, Congo Brazzaville

Pot 3

Madagascar, Mauritania, Libya, Mozambique, Kenya, Central African Republic, Zimbabwe, Niger, Namibia, Guinea-Bissau

Pot 4

Malawi, Angola, Togo, Sudan, Rwanda, Tanzania, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Liberia, Djibouti

• 4 weeks later...
Le 02/05/2019 à 01:21, MHSN a dit :

having lots of big football stadiums don't help much to host the Asian Games !

Qatar had other problems hosting multi spot events , I remember during the 2006 Asian Games, they didn't have enough hotels (or whatever) for the athletes. they asked the countries to not bring their whole delegation from the start. bring them in pieces and send some home before bringing the rest.

and you don't need such big stadiums to host the Asian Cup. they will be empty after all.

I don't think in world cup there will be "empty" stadiums :p  

Le 23/05/2019 à 08:24, LDOG a dit :

but one can always hope a random african team making it or Uzbekistan not choking for once.

In south america it will be war with only 5 spots for 9 competitive teams. I still hope Venezuela can grab at least that 5th place this time. 

In Europe crazy as well because this time there will be one less place. No new nations with reasonable chance. I have a slight hope to see a return from Wales, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Turkey or Ukraine after a long time, but it will require help from the draw.

For Africa i don't think there will be any newcomer because of the Playoff system, Uzbekistan or Syria why not ...

As long as it will be only 5 teams Veneuela wouldn't stand a chance even if they are better than Paraguay and Ecuador there are Argentina Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay :dunno:

For Europe we need to see the draw which could bring surprises dependently of the Nations League rankings  2 additional teams joining the 3 pathes playoff (12 teams)

Le 23/05/2019 à 10:12, phelps a dit :

and in Europe...don't worry...with Italy missing out once again and maybe a few other "big names", with the help of a fake draw, there are chances to see some new faces in 2022...

Italy will be among the favourites to win it in Qatar :champion: ...

fake draw ? :mumble:

Le 10/07/2019 à 23:37, MHSN a dit :

this is unfair and extremely stupid . I already feel sorry for 7th CONCACAF team in the World Ranking.

You should better be sorry for the 5th and 6th teams in the Hexagonal because the 7th Concacaf Team could reach the intercontinental playoff while 5th and 6th at the end of the Hex wouldn't have that chance :mumble: