website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Le 17/07/2019 à 14:15, Pifta a dit :

I read the qualification rules now. CONCACAF method is not fair. Only the top 6 teams have chance to qualify plus 1 playoff winner.

Eactly from 6 teams 3 will qualify directly leaving just 0,25 of a seat for the winner of preliminary rounds :thumbdown: it's a lack of respect here

Le 17/07/2019 à 11:48, Dolby a dit :

What will happen if Qatar wins their group? Their spot in third round goes to 5th best runner-up from all groups? or runner-up from their group qualify directly as winner of group? or Qatar plays even the third round? 

They will only play until this 2nd round, so group E will see Oman qualify to next round while there could be another potential runner up to qualify from there though it will be hard :d depending on the other group runners up which would collect more points than India or Afghanistan

Le 17/07/2019 à 15:19, ahjfcshfghb a dit :

Syria really got screwed over here. They have to travel to three Far East countries and the remote Maldives.

Also, Saudi vs Yemen? Really?

Syria did that last time playing 22 games until the playoff vs Australia ;)

Le 15/10/2019 à 22:46, MHSN a dit :

and beside that Iran has serious problems in "paying foreign coaches" because of the sanctions transferring money in and out of Iran is simply impossible. another reason for other coaches to turn down the job.

Are there no good Iranian coaches? :mumble: why not having a  native coach same goes for most arab countries :d

Le 14/11/2019 à 17:11, MHSN a dit :

nobody in Iran really understood how serious the situation is. everybody thought losing to Bahrain was just "an accident" and Iraq will be walk in the park. now even winning the next 4 matches won't guarantee anything. and with this team and this coach, even in packed Azadi they can't beat both Bahrain in Iraq.

Why so pessimistic? i'm sure Iran will qualify for next round you still have one match less than Bahrain :whistle: and you have 3 home games and just one away in Cambodia:d

Il y a 7 heures, bestmen a dit :

Done, the top of each group will qualify to the next round 

My Predictions : 

Group A : :ALG 

Group B : :TUN 

Group C : :NGR 

Group D : hard to tell :CMR or :CIV :wall:

Group E : :MLI though :UGA is good too

Group F : :EGY 

Group G : :GHA or may be :RSA :p

Group H : :SEN 

Group I : :MAR 

Group J : :COD or surprising :MAD :mumble:

But serious things are in Round 3 where qualified teams will be seeded for the Playoff ties :mumble: in that case there will be at least 3 tough games for sure...

just imagine this (following the current FIFA world rankings seeding) :

IN POT 1 : :SEN -  :TUN -  :NGR -  :ALG -  :MAR 

IN POT 2 : :GHA or :RSA - :EGY - :CMR OR :CIV :MLI -  :COD  

:p

hace 2 horas, tuniscof dijo:

As long as it will be only 5 teams Veneuela wouldn't stand a chance even if they are better than Paraguay and Ecuador there are Argentina Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay :dunno:

Chile doesn't have any decent players under the age of 30. Venezuela the opposite, they have good young players. 

I don't think Chile is a lock to qualify in this long format. 

Il y a 19 heures, LDOG a dit :

Chile doesn't have any decent players under the age of 30. Venezuela the opposite, they have good young players. 

I don't think Chile is a lock to qualify in this long format. 

I hope venezuela will do it but they need to win at home most of their games and get results fromm big names :p