website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Just now, vlad said:

You mean the fact that women were allowed to watch a men's match for the first time in 40 years?:yikes:

technically it wasn't the first time. it happened before with limited number and under special situations.

but yes that, (first time in football though)

Acum 3 ore, MHSN a spus:

technically it wasn't the first time. it happened before with limited number and under special situations.

but yes that, (first time in football though)

I didn't know you have such rule in your country, but it's understandable due to religion reasons.

Just now, vlad said:

I didn't know you have such rule in your country, but it's understandable due to religion reasons.

it's not really necessarily about religion. if you ask what's it about ? I don't know. there are some stupid rules here nobody knows why.

Just now, MHSN said:

it's not really necessarily about religion. if you ask what's it about ? I don't know. there are some stupid rules here nobody knows why.

It’s a political facade. The hardliners can say it’s for religious interests, while it just exists to subjugate part of the population. It causes gender tensions and focus people to focus on issues rather than the extremist government and their heavy handed policies.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Okay, hold up. Since when does Iraq have a world class stadium in Basra? I know totally understand why rumor has it the 2021 Pan-Arab Games will be held in Basra.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, hold up. Since when does Iraq have a world class stadium in Basra? I know totally understand why rumor has it the 2021 Pan-Arab Games will be held in Basra.

Here’s two photos: 

FD776A3F-4A62-4D3B-BFDA-B8506F0EB09D.jpeg12ACDACE-5E7F-4226-BCF3-2802BA9CB74C.jpeg

Historic first ever "official" match between :PRK vs :KOR held in Pyongyang was played today and finished 0-0

The game was played behind closed doors, the host not receiving any visas except players and coaching staff, Local fans were not permitted to entry neither. The match was not even broadcasted in the local N. Korean TV

k2xfbTWmQnG9sU0O4F3xQw.1280~K-DR-K-rejsk

Shocking defeat in Bahrain and our World Cup chance is already in jeopardy ! Bahrain was almost the worst place in the earth for Iran to play a football match, we never beat them away but still a defeat was unexpected. they got a penalty by our stupid mistake and since then they played "Bahrainian style" which means grass-rolling time wasting. dirty play .

I’m very worried about our next crucial game in Basra against Iraq next month.  it will be in a very hostile environment. actually I'm also worried about the safety of our players, if we lose we are out. and it seems our "nice" coach doesn't know how to deal with small dirty Asian teams. I already miss Queiroz. :cry:

Just now, MHSN said:

Shocking defeat in Bahrain and our World Cup chance is already in jeopardy ! Bahrain was almost the worst place in the earth for Iran to play a football match, we never beat them away but still a defeat was unexpected. they got a penalty by our stupid mistake and since then they played "Bahrainian style" which means grass-rolling time wasting. dirty play .

I’m very worried about our next crucial game in Basra against Iraq next month.  it will be in a very hostile environment. actually I'm also worried about the safety of our players, if we lose we are out. and it seems our "nice" coach doesn't know how to deal with small dirty Asian teams. I already miss Queiroz. :cry:

Better hope Beach Soccer finds gold :p. I know Iraq has problems with the Shias, but I think the hate against them as gone down. I’d say Iraq is actually a one of the best points in its modern history. Of course, since I said this there will be a civil war tomorrow, but that statement was worth it.