website statistics

[FANTASY CONTESTS] Biathlon Manager Game Discussion Thread

Wumo

It's probably up to the individual managers. I mean, one of the main things of a game like this is discuss - during/around the competitions - who is doing well for your time, isn't it?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

It's probably up to the individual managers. I mean, one of the main things of a game like this is discuss - during/around the competitions - who is doing well for your time, isn't it?

It seems like a fair point. :)  Let me rephrase what I wrote before. If any manager want to have his or her team visible for all users, you are welcome to do so. For those managers who want to keep their team hidden, you can of course continue to do that. 

So, as I'll probably lose because of my usual bad luck that seems to have shown up again today (and it's not only because of Friday the 13th) I can show my team, then you can try to guess, who will I transfer out and then you can choose that athlete to your team - he or she will surely get many points in the following race after being out of my team. :p

Thinking about sprint and pursuit this weekend, I've traded Fialkova, who I thought was ill, for Kaisa. Looks like a bad idea, but maybe Makarainen will be wonderful tomorrow.

Ha! I'm not kidding myself as well.

Edited by Kirkpatrick

Marte Olsbu Roeiseland will not compete in Le Grand Bornand, WC 3. She will instead focus on some more training towards the WCH. 

https://www.nrk.no/sport/

@africaboy, @toulousain, @heywoodu, @brunamoura, @Dunadan, @Federer91, @Vojthas, @Monzanator

@hckosice, @IoNuTzZ, @Henry_Leon, @Agger, @RobtheAggie, @Kirkpatrick, @Olympian1010, @Ufilov

Edited by Wumo