website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

Cool, I have world champion gloves.

pouSrNV.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Also, Arnd :bowdown:

Iliev :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you have 4 fingers you mean

n5fy7Uw.gif

2 hours ago, wumo26 said:

You can re-watch the whole race on this link: https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/ibu/. It is named "Replay - Men Individual".

Thanks, but ZDF (german channel that broadcasted the race this afternoon) also just uploaded it, so i will watch it there. Since there wont be any races the next 2 days i will have enough time to catch up until the action resumes on saturday.

Very happy for Peiffer, he is my favorite german biathlete because he is always very humble and pragmatic. Quite remarkable that he is olympic and world champion in two different disciplines despite not being very successful in the world cup, probably most guys (except for Fourcade and J. Boe) would love to trade places with him.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Thanks, but ZDF (german channel that broadcasted the race this afternoon) also just uploaded it, so i will watch it there. Since there wont be any races the next 2 days i will have enough time to catch up until the action resumes on saturday.

Very happy for Peiffer, he is my favorite german biathlete because he is always very humble and pragmatic. Quite remarkable that he is olympic and world champion in two different disciplines despite not being very successful in the world cup, probably most guys (except for Fourcade and J. Boe) would love to trade places with him.

What about tomorrow's Single Mixed Relay? You don't have too much faith in Herrmann and Lesser will bring home another gold medal? 

Very pleased with the US results in the Individuals - 

Nordgren in 16th and Doherty in 17th place.  Not too bad.

Dunklee and Doherty for the US tomorrow.  I was wondering if Egan would take Dunklee's spot, top 10 would be awesome, Top 12 would be good as well.

Quite a few teams that could've fielded better (on paper at least) teams for today. Russia, France, Slovakia could've had much stronger teams...

At least others with top teams > Norway, Italy, Sweden medal favourites?

And of topic, thank you biathlonworld for finally having *readable* start lists for relays!!

ajyCEZP.png

42 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Quite a few teams that could've fielded better (on paper at least) teams for today. Russia, France, Slovakia could've had much stronger teams...

At least others with top teams > Norway, Italy, Sweden medal favourites?

And of topic, thank you biathlonworld for finally having *readable* start lists for relays!!

Where do you see the start list in that format? :d 

Just out of curiousity, personally I always use the PDF's anyway.