web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

hckosice

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

And there are 4 Czechs :CZE in the mass start :) I am so happy for Krupcik, he missed his first ever mass start in Antholz because of illness and I honestly didn't think he'd get there again. 

• Like 1

Fuuuuark ...

Thought that this would be another boring race, so i went skating instead. Now i come home to find out that Peiffer won gold and of course there is no way to rewatch the whole race ... :wall:

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Fuuuuark ...

Thought that this would be another boring race, so i went skating instead. Now i come home to find out that Peiffer won gold and of course there is no way to rewatch the whole race ... :wall:

You can re-watch the whole race on this link: https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/ibu/. It is named "Replay - Men Individual".

Edited by wumo26
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Fuuuuark ...

^ Beat me to it :) 

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

Poliaková/Hasilla the SVK entry for the single mixed relay lol :d  our team visibly can not care less about this event, in the scale from zero to ten about importance and interest of this discipline we must be really close of the 0 here :p

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Poliaková/Hasilla the SVK entry for the single mixed relay lol :d  our team visibly can not care less about this event, in the scale from zero to ten about importance and interest of this discipline we must be really close of the 0 here :p

Yeah weird... I was thinking maybe they're trying to help Poliakova get used to the relay environment. Like there's no expectations/pressure for this race so hopefully she'll do okay. 

But all the big teams are taking it seriously, which is great. And Korea is literally Russia II.