website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

Congrats to the new Tora Berger. If Pichler wouldnt be her coach, i could be happy for her. Very deserved medal for Vitozzi. Braisaz with a once in a lifetime performance by her standards. Dahlmeier in average shape would have won a medal, possibly even gold.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Hm, honestly thought about having Braisaz as one of my secret favourites for medals in Ostersund, since it's a venue that she really loves and has good results in. Since her shooting was fairly awful this season, I was not brave enough to risk it, but she can come in to get points for me since I have 1 "any other" on the podium today :p

On 10/03/2019 at 14:44, OlympicsFan said:

Not sure Germany will shoot well, apart from Dahlmeier noone seems to be in a great shooting form. Norway and Germany have won enough already, i would like to see Italy, France or Sweden winning it. Mostly Italy and Sweden because France should win enough medals on the mens side.

Lol ...

Sweden, Italy and France it is ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.