website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Where do you see the start list in that format? :d 

Just out of curiousity, personally I always use the PDF's anyway.

From Calendar and Results > Show More and there they are. Usually the countries are in the same font, maybe larger by 1 at most, and in same looking rows as athlete names. It was a pain to read.

How to easiest get to PDFs?

1 minute ago, Kirkpatrick said:

From Calendar and Results > Show More and there they are. Usually the countries are in the same font, maybe larger by 1 at most, and in same looking rows as athlete names. It was a pain to read.

How to easiest get to PDFs?

I had no idea that even existed :d 

I almost exclusively use biathlonresults.com (Datacenter), where you select a competition, click on Reports and see all PDF's from range allocation to start lists and results.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Magdelena Forsberg in the short 'expert break': "It's going fast, so they're missing more shots."

Dutch commentator Herbert Cool: "Thank you Forsberg for this deep analysis." /sarcasm

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!