website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

Even without that medal, it's still a good race for the French team after that disasterous mixed relay and the equally disasterous sprint, followed by a pursuit where only Aymonier competed. And Bescond will most likely not compete at all during these WCh, she's still ill :(

I wasn't expecting a medal for France today, and certainly not coming from Braisaz, so that's a great surprise!

Well, Hanna Oeberg is definitely ready to take over for Forsberg, Olofsson & Jonsson as the true elite force in the women's biathlon. 20/20 in back-to-back Olympics & World Champs? I'll take that.

Good to see Vittozzi bounce back with a medal, Wierer was good on skis but just one miss too many.

Braisaz saving some pride for the French women's team but they are really struggling in total.

Dahlmeier 19/20 and no medal. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Fialkova blows the gold on the last shot and comes out with nothing :facepalm:

Norwegians horrible on the range, their worst skier Solemdal actually had the best result 18/20.

Just now, Bohemia said:

Even without that medal, it's still a good race for the French team after that disasterous mixed relay and the equally disasterous sprint, followed by a pursuit where only Aymonier competed. And Bescond will most likely not compete at all during these WCh, she's still ill :(

I wasn't expecting a medal for France today, and certainly not coming from Braisaz, so that's a great surprise!

Three 16/20 is not very good though ... but at least good ski speed for once in a while