website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, Monzanator said:

There's a clear anti-Russian/Ukrainian propaganda in the Western world. What else do you expect from Fourcade? He probably wants all :RUS:UKR:BLR banned from IBU competition :rolleyes:

Yes, everyone in the west is clearly against the famous Russia-Ukraine alliance of recent years.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

There's a clear anti-Russian/Ukrainian propaganda in the Western world. What else do you expect from Fourcade? He probably wants all :RUS:UKR:BLR banned from IBU competition :rolleyes:

I wouldn't go this far concerning Fourcade but yes there is a clear bias

No one formulated an inch of suspicion about Brorsson who is the woman Pidruchnhyi of this Champs 

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, everyone in the west is clearly against the famous Russia-Ukraine alliance of recent years.

Like none of these athletes care about the politics. They couldn't recognize Odessa from Omsk anyway.

24 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

I wouldn't go this far concerning Fourcade but yes there is a clear bias

No one formulated an inch of suspicion about Brorsson who is the woman Pidruchnhyi of this Champs 

It could have been worse if we had a male Kuzmina out there so a Russian competing under a different flag with those kind of results. Since Shipullin has retired I guess MF needs to find a new punchbag. Might as well be Loginov and/or Pidruchnyi. It doesn't surprise me a lot.

It's not paranoia. His deleted IG comments were aimed at Loginov though and then Shipulin fired back :wacko:

He criticized Loginov who has been convicted, I don't see the hatred here. Then Shipulin answered because Loginov is his teammate, it's just a little hitch between two great athletes respecting each other. 

Fourcade is not anti-Russian 

Just now, SalamAkhi said:

He criticized Loginov who has been convicted, I don't see the hatred here. Then Shipulin answered because Loginov is his teammate, it's just a little hitch between two great athletes respecting each other. 

Fourcade is not anti-Russian 

Right. You mentioned his awkward comments about Pidruchnyi though. If he says that in public I can only wonder what he really thinks about all this :rolleyes:

No idea, but has there ever been a larger swing from domination to simply fighting to make the flower ceremony in one year's time?  It is obvious that the coaching is working for the men's team, is that the issue?  I have no idea, but it sure has been dramatic to see people talking about how Fourcade would catch Bjordahlen, to now, will he win consistency again.  

Edited by RobtheAggie

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Like none of these athletes care about the politics. They couldn't recognize Odessa from Omsk anyway.

It could have been worse if we had a male Kuzmina out there so a Russian competing under a different flag with those kind of results. Since Shipullin has retired I guess MF needs to find a new punchbag. Might as well be Loginov and/or Pidruchnyi. It doesn't surprise me a lot.

To be fair, unlike Pidruchnyi Loginov deserved being a punchbag.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!