website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Cant complain as a german fan. With Dahlmeier instead of Hinz this would have been a cakewalk gold for Germany, but since Germany never competes with their best team in the mixed relay (least important of all olympic biathlon events) this isnt really news. France by far the biggest loser today, for them it was over at the first exchange already. Very encouraging result from Herrmann who completely dominated Olsbu and Wierer, two of the best athletes of this season so far. IF Herrmann isnt too tired tomorrow and stays without an error, then i cant see anyone threatening her.

Well, Herrmann missed the most shots in the standing so I can't see how even 8/10 gives her gold tomorrow ;) 

Only negative side today was that german tv barely showed Davidova, whats the point of broadcasting a biathlon event just to completely ignore the biggest star of the competition?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Only negative side today was that german tv barely showed Davidova, whats the point of broadcasting a biathlon event just to completely ignore the biggest star of the competition?

C'mon, these guys don't care about Eastern Europeans. Hojnisz must be the least showed athlete currently in the Top 10 and Davidova is hardly a household name yet.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Well, Herrmann missed the most shots in the standing so I can't see how even 8/10 gives her gold tomorrow ;) 

What exactly is your point? Lets be honest: At this point you will just disagree with me for the sake of it and if there is nothing to disagree you will just act like i said something completely different and then disagree with that ...

I said IF (Hint: There is a reason why this is written in bold and only with big letters ...) she stays without an error, i never said anything about her chances with 2 or more errors + If i recall correctly the other girls (Wierer and Olsbu) werent without an error in the standing shooting either, so maybe the conditions werent that great.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Kirkpatrick said:

Herrmann dominated Eckhoff, who's really far off her usual speed. Olsbu actually had faster time than even Denise.

Yeah, lets just compare two girls who didnt go head to head, makes a lot of sense ...

If you really think this comparison makes sense, then you either just started watching biathlon or you just dont have a clue for either reasons. You are probably someone who only looks at the times in a pursuit race and then says something like "X was the fastest today, if only she would have shown that performance in the sprint ...".

What exactly is your point? Lets be honest: At this point you will just disagree with me for the sake of it and if there is nothing to disagree you will just act like i said something completely different and then disagree with that ...

I said IF (Hint: There is a reason why this is written in bold and only with big letters ...) she stays without an error, i never said anything about her chances with 2 or more errors + If i recall correctly the other girls (Wierer and Olsbu) werent without an error in the standing shooting either, so maybe the conditions werent that great.

You keep asking me this again so you have no idea what's my point. And you will never learn. The fact you said Herrmann domianted Olsbu who actually had a faster skiing time is exactly what's my point :lol:  Stop spreading lies and acknowedge the facts!

Yeah, lets just compare two girls who didnt go head to head, makes a lot of sense ...

If you really think this comparison makes sense, then you either just started watching biathlon or you just dont have a clue for either reasons. You are probably someone who only looks at the times in a pursuit race and then says something like "X was the fastest today, if only she would have shown that performance in the sprint ...".

Said by the guy who just compared twice Herrmann (2nd leg) to Olsbu (1st leg)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Herrmann who completely dominated Olsbu and Wierer, two of the best athletes of this season so far.