website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2019

Totallympics

vor 1 Stunde schrieb SalamAkhi:

What happened to Grabosch ?

She seems to have almost disappeared from top level

What? She won bronze in womens sprint last year ...

The fact that she witnessed Vogel's accident live clearly took a toll on her (according to newspaper reports), but i have no doubt that she will be fine for 2020.

In the end those world championships between olympics are rather unimportant, especially because GB never bothers to show up. I think the past couple olympics only very few world champions won the gold medal in their respective events and i don't think it will be different this time. I think the Netherlands will win gold in men's team sprint and GB will probably win both team pursuits, but apart from that i don't see anyone who can already be considered a big favorite for the olympics.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

it's frustrating when you discover that your hopes were totally not justified...

there's no way that our girls of the team pursuit would eventually be competitive for the medals in 18 months time...:nopompom:

and there's no way our boys can get even close to Australia's 3.48...:wacko:

13 minuti fa, phelps ha scritto:

it's frustrating when you discover that your hopes were totally not justified...

there's no way that our girls of the team pursuit would eventually be competitive for the medals in 18 months time...:nopompom:

It was well known that Australia and GB in team pursuit are and will be far away from Italy but I think that Italian male team pursuit will be around 3.50 next year and they will fight for bronze with Denmark and New Zealand. For the women it will be more difficult, I'm quite sure they will be around 4. 15 or less next year but it won't be enough to beat GB, Australia and USA. 

20 minutes ago, phelps said:

Britain is still the big favorite. Track cycling competitions in between the Olympics are very much grotesque in that respect...

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen