website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2019

Totallympics

Just now, vlad said:

The most boring race this season.

:yikes: 

I quite enjoyed it until the safety cars or so, mostly around the part where it was about Hamilton's stop and it seemed as though they had a different strategy instead of simply a mistake :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Acum 29 minute, heywoodu a spus:

:yikes: 

I quite enjoyed it until the safety cars or so, mostly around the part where it was about Hamilton's stop and it seemed as though they had a different strategy instead of simply a mistake :p 

Till the safety car the top 6 was same drivers running without any overtake, no action. All action was in the back of the grid. After the safety car the race was a bit interesting because the gaps between top drivers were smaller and everybody waits for restarts to see some action, but still nothing changed...

Just now, vlad said:

Till the safety car the top 6 was same drivers running without any overtake, no action. All action was in the back of the grid. After the safety car the race was a bit interesting because the gaps between top drivers were smaller and everybody waits for restarts to see some action, but still nothing changed...

Interesting how people can have different opinions, for me the more exciting parts were over once the safety car entered the situation :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Chiar acum, heywoodu a spus:

Interesting how people can have different opinions, for me the more exciting parts were over once the safety car entered the situation :d 

Ok, but I think most of the fans wants to see action during the race, more overtakes not just running according the team orders. 

Just now, vlad said:

Ok, but I think most of the fans wants to see action during the race, more overtakes not just running according the team orders. 

And I wanted to see tension, like lap after lap around Hamilton's stop, and at the end with Hamilton trying a tiny attack on Verstappen :p

Raikkonen by the way :facepalm: We had like 10 laps of just driving behind a safety car because of some dumb moves from people in the back :(

Just now, Federer91 said:

The good news is that Hamilton stopped winning, but the bad news, he is still going to be World Champion. Either way he has done enough damage to the history of F1. This dark age is never ending...

Maybe Hamilton and Vettel will at some point go the Alonso-route: at some point arrive at a lesser team and then stop being a dick :p 

• 3 weeks later...

Practice 3 at Suzuka - cancelled

Qualifying session - rescheduled to Sunday due to typhoon. If the qualifying session can't be started Sunday then thd starting grid will be Practice 2 results. I hope the race won't be affected by the typhoon, everybody knows what happed in 2014 at Suzuka because of wet conditions :(

• 3 weeks later...

If this is what the cars will actually look like, I’m excited:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela