website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2019

Totallympics

One of Verstappen's pit stops yesterday was the fastest ever in F1 history: 1,88 seconds :bowdown:

Red Bull broke their own two week old record, Gasly had a 1,91 second stop in Silverstone :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Excellent race, although the excitement was mostly focused in the last part and the one attack Hamilton did.

Simply the fastest won, there wasn't much doubt about it from the moment he made his stop.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

La 04.08.2019 la 18:05, heywoodu a spus:

Excellent race, although the excitement was mostly focused in the last part and the one attack Hamilton did.

Simply the fastest won, there wasn't much doubt about it from the moment he made his stop.

We might see this battle next year with Verstappen in Mercedes team, that would be exciting:bounce:I think Red Bull did a mistake when they choose to keep Max on track with old tyres. This was the crucial moment of the race. He should have changed his tyres after Hamilton's second stop. 

46 minutes ago, vlad said:

We might see this battle next year with Verstappen in Mercedes team, that would be exciting:bounce:

For the love of everything, don't even mention this :p 

I would (not literally) throw laptops, desktops and TV's out of the window if that news would be confirmed. The most boring-ass team in the entire F1 world, teammates with the most boring-ass PR machine in the entire F1 world...

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

Chiar acum, heywoodu a spus:

For the love of everything, don't even mention this :p 

I would (not literally) throw laptops, desktops and TV's out of the window if that news would be confirmed. The most boring-ass team in the entire F1 world, teammates with the most boring-ass PR machine in the entire F1 world...

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

Media mention this rumour, not me:d Come on, you must to admit that his chances to win the title are bigger in Mercedes team:d There is no point to discuss about his talent. He already proved this season what he can do, but he needs a better car, dude. What he did with this Red Bull car it's almost miracle, he already saved the season for Red Bull by its own, because Gasly is in a lower league. Btw, I think Red Bull should have keep Ricci in the team;)

7 minutes ago, vlad said:

Media mention this rumour, not me:d Come on, you must to admit that his chances to win the title are bigger in Mercedes team:d 

Yes, absolutely, but I would hate seeing him in such a dominant car. I think I've said before, I can't understand how Hamilton fans are happy with his titles and wins:

1) if Hamilton wins it's normal, only a few wins are actually special

2) if Hamilton doesn't win it's a disappointment

Result: for a Hamilton fan a race can either be normal or disappointing, not awesome (again, with a rare exception now and then)

I would hate watching it like that, for me the most fun times of following Verstappen were when he was at Toro Rosso and we'd be all excited when he got to a top-6 or something, and of course his very first Red Bull race immediately being a win (not a 2nd place first or something, no, b00m, win).

By the way, I hope Gasly won't be thrown out too fast. He has shown very well how talented he is, I just doubt this car is working well for him yet. Equal cars don't work as well for different drivers.